[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 7.jpg (134 KB, 823x611) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
134 KB, 823x611
thoughts?
>>
>>68765234
pretty good. not my favorite Hitch, but definitly worth a watch
>>
>>68765234
One of my favourite movies, Joan was so cute i want to hug her
>>
this thread just makes me sad. this is why /film/ wouldnt work
>>
What superheros are in this?
>>
>>68765505
Laurence Olivier
>>
>>68765539
touché
>>
>>68765234
Didn't see it, sadly, it's on my backlog.

What do you think of Rope though? It's my favourite from the Master.
>>
It was shit. One of three times where the book was better than the movie.
>>
Best Hitchcock movie is Psycho, don't know what this new fascination with Vertigo came from
>>
>>68765234
Joan should have won an oscar for her role
Laurence Olivier was Laurence Olivier
So yeah both the leads were fucking great, also that evil fucking bitch deserves a mention too
>>
File: George Sanders.jpg (34 KB, 533x355) Image search: [Google]
George Sanders.jpg
34 KB, 533x355
Hitchcock's first masterpiece imo

Nothing beats the way the ambiguity and mystery of everything draws you in the first time you see it. Goddamn do I love Gothic fiction and this one of the best Gothic films ever made.

Also Sanders was based as fuck in this
>>
mediocre
>>
>>68765685
Vertigo is a perfect collection of everything that makes Hitchcock great. You have the thrills, the psychosis, the blonde girl, the romance... It's like a perfect package

I love Psycho too though
>>
>>68765234
How the fuck did this shit beat Civil War? I haven't seen either, but it really chaps my ass that some butt blasted DcDcuck broke the perfect score.
>>
>>68766989

Make sure you stay on /tv/ during the upcoming split
>>
>>68765477
It'd be nice if an OP could offer their own thoughts sometimes, that fosters discussion, rather than 'did I like it?'

Anyway, it's excellent yea, probably among his top ten. Simple but beautiful executed.
>>
>>68765234
Better than Vertigo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.