[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/, what did you think of the first season of Lucifer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: lucifer.jpg (60 KB, 566x697) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
60 KB, 566x697
/tv/, what did you think of the first season of Lucifer?
>>
>>68763967
I'm thinking:

"What is this and where can I watch it?"
>>
>>68763967
I watched the first episode and I felt dirty afterwards
>>
I have watched most of the first season on Amazon prime but I feel as he isn't angry enough, perhaps he is more of the devil later in the season but at the moment I want him to kill.
>>
I liked it, it was pretty fun to watch
>>
Dropped after 2 eps.
>>
>>68763967
I think it's a 4/10 show
>>
Not muh lucifer but still enjoyable
>>
>the devil is a nice person

I wonder who could be behind this..
>>
>>68764188
I agree with this, he needs to be more of an immortal devil less metro douche
>>
>>68764241
Isn't lucifer, according to the bible, just locked up in hell with the others, instead of being the ruler like in series

Don't think you can really compare them
>>
File: carlos.png (199 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
199 KB, 500x367
>>68763967
Hella good.
>>
any lauren german lewd scenes or is it not worth watching?
>>
>>68763967
Once it started leaning into it's premise more it really took off.
I look forwards to watching it every week and quite like the character dynamics on the show, especially with Lucifer not giving even half a shit about his secret and everyone acting like he's some kind of eccentric.
>>
>>68765141

I like the show, but that kind of bothers me. He doesn't hide who he is verbally, but he could have just as easy proven he isn't crazy by showing his "scary" face like he has done to others a couple of times, or other methods.
>>
>>68765303
Show to who? Chloe? Dan? Every person he has ever revealed himself to goes completely insane. Irreparable damage-tier insane. He would never do that to people he gives a shit about.
>>
>>68765303
Well she just saw him get killed and come back, so I'm guessing next season she'll know whats up.

Also inb4 she's the mother.
>>
I hope the series veers away from the procedural style, really the character of Lucifer is the only reason I'm watching still. When I first watched the show I kind of expected Constantine.

>>68765303
I think he himself doesn't care about really proving his identity, he's more just amused with mankind and wants to play along.
>>
>>68765354
I fucking hope that episode 1, season 2 they make absolutely sure to confirm she's not the mother because that would be so dumb.
I kind of think it would be nice, if they show the mother, to have her really hate Mary(Jesus' mother) because she got to birth the son of god and Mummy had to shoot a few dozen angels out of her, wings and all.
>>
Is this how good for a man or you people are just memeing?
i saw the first episode and the guy is the biggest marty sue in history
>the devil is the good guy
>handsome perfect guy with no flaw that can get any woman he wants except mfc
>he is satan but kids love him
>he is satan but apparently cares about people
>le crime of the week tv show
damn if that pilot was cringe worthy
>>
>>68766199
And he overstepped the suave puddle and went face first in smarmy
>>
>>68766199
He explained on several occasions that he isn't really "evil", it's just that people believe him to be, he actually get's angry when people think that Lucifer is evil
>>
>>68763967
Dropped it after about 2 minutes. No subtlety at all.
>>
>>68766547
He's also pretty pissed off that people think he has a fetish for Goats.
Which was pretty funny when you found out how that rumour started.
>>
What is this talk about her being the mother?
>>
The cop's daughter is really cute
>>
>>68766895
Latest episode.
>>
When Him nad his brother were getting shot why didn't the bullets go through their clothes

If Angels can harm other Angels why didn't Lucifer shooting his brother do shit?
>>
>>68767870
Yeah by right their clothes should be riddled with holes.
When did Lucifer shoot Aman? Anyway only divine weapons/beings can hurt other angels.
>>
BUT WHO IS MOTHER
>>
>>68767918
When the big fight happens he's disarming a guy and accidentally shoots him in the leg
>Only divine weapons/beings can hurt other angels
Why does the detective being around(Possibly some kind of being divine being) make everything hurt him?
>>
>>68766199
>having a problem with the Morning Star being a handsome perfect guy
>>
>>68768194
That's basically the big overarching question; why Lucifer is subject to selective mortality.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.