[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUH POINT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: point.png (309 KB, 706x436) Image search: [Google]
point.png
309 KB, 706x436
MUH POINT
>>
>I-I have Bulletball!!
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>
this always bothered me because basically, all sports are simple rules revolving around a ball

to shit on it, is to basically shit on all sports

yeah its pretty lame, but whatever. who cares about his financial situation? a lot of people end up living out of their cars

and if he's got the passion and initiative to try this, maybe he'll move onto new things and try to promote new products and maybe those will succeed in the future

i mean, most of you faggots wouldnt have the balls to go out on a limb over something so stupid, and you'd just sit in your little dark room pretending to be comfortable and happy slaving away until you die

atleast he took the risk and tried, more than i can say about any of you fags

so go ahead and shit on him, but like you guys trying to shit on the dude who moved to japan being made fun of because he's fat or some shit, like atleast they got the balls to do what they want
>>
>>68756707

t. Creator of Bulletball
>>
>>68756738
yah whatever
but like i said
hand egg,. foot ball, tennis, ping pong, even basketball, all just 1 ball, revolving around trying to hit it into a specific area

ive been watching a lot of shark tank clips and holy shit what a shit show, they try to buy like 50% of companies for 200k, with million dollar ideas. lol or like they take 20-30% of companies for 200k, when they are filling 1 million+ in orders a year. its just a giant jew central, and they only bite on projects already with orders/ already successful

bout the equivalent of shitty little banks only taking out loans on people who are more than equipped to immediate pay them off
>>
I don't know if this is true but I thought I read that this game worked well in special needs schools and he sold some there.

It makes sense to me I guess, but I hope it's true. This video always made me feel sad for the guy.
>>
>>68756098
You've sold everything, what do you have now?
>>
>>68756707
The guy invented a shittier version of air hockey.
>>
>>68756707

Ive got a tennis ball and a round patio table, I now have bullet ball. What is this doofus even trying to market?
>>
>>68757213
products are mostly about marketing
some of the richest companies in the world provide very little overall service or ingenuity

look at facebook
or google
or shit like iphone apps, most of those things make millions and take about 2-3 months to make by some developer

its all about marketing/ cultural acceptance
>>
Bulletball should be like pinball where you control bumpers to hit the ball into your opponent's hole instead of using your arms. It's too easy to cheat and block the whole thing.
>>
>>68757334
as opposed to football which is just painted grass and a ball
or ping pong which is 2 paddles a ball and a table
etc etc
literally all sports are 99% concept and rules
>>
>>68756849
No one is making people go on these shows. They want exposure and potentially some investment. What are you so buttblasted about?
>>
>>68757361
>mostly about marketing
He has nothing to market. It's a ball on a table.
>>
>>68757495
i think you lack basic reading comprehension or just are refusing to acknowledge the main point of all my posts, yet you keep replying like an idiot
i am smarter than you, stop wasting my time
>>68757464
cant read the fucking thread ?
go read my first post you dumb faggot
>>
>>68757568
Bulletball maker's shamed son pls go
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.