[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i literally tjought they were the exact same person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: cera-eisenberg-500.jpg (13 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
cera-eisenberg-500.jpg
13 KB, 500x300
i literally tjought they were the exact same person
>>
>>68752934

michael Cera is actully chill and funny. The other kike is an autist geek with an ego and can't act for shit
>>
>>68752979
his lex luthor was pretty good
>>
>>68752934
I thought the right one was a big grown up version of the left one, and he just transforms between the two depending on the role
>>
>>68753071
really? i just get mad when theres people in the world that can truly think his lex luthor was good, it was fucking aweful, not decent, not meh, no nothing, fuck you and die please you have no taste
>>
>>68752934
Same. I just don't understand it.
>>
One of them is a shitty actor only capable of playing one character in spite of half-hearted attempts to branch out and build career momentum.

The other was in Superbad.
>>
>>68753071
THE WHITE HOT RAGE OF 1000 SUNS

how someone can be such a bad actor and get invited to do so many movies ill never know. It was like he was trying to play some version of the joker.
>>
File: Andy-Samberg.jpg (188 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Andy-Samberg.jpg
188 KB, 1200x800
But then who is this guy?
>>
>Brad Pit, Leonardo Di Caprio and Mat Damon
>>
>>68753120
I think that's because he wasn't supposed to play Lex originally and when they hired him, they didn't tell him who his character was until they decided later on to just cast him as Lex.

DCucks will defend this
>>
>>68752934
Eisenboyg is infinitely worse and more annoying.

He must have a father that's a film executive right?
>>
>>68753120
Yeah, I really liked BvS but he was awful
>>
File: BilboSagginsSmirksindisbelief.png (1 MB, 1197x875) Image search: [Google]
BilboSagginsSmirksindisbelief.png
1 MB, 1197x875
>>68752934
Don't feel bad... I just learned.

>Which one played in zombieland?
>>
I fucking hate that Eisenberg cunt, I avoid watching every movie he's in

I wish Cera got more roles desu
>>
>>68756088
Uhmm, Google it?
>>
Do you have face blindness or something? It's an alright meme, but I can't imagine anyone actually mixing up the two. They barely look alike, and they don't even act alike. Cera is awkward; Eisenberg is neurotic.
>>
>>68756623
I've known a lot of people IRL who confused the two. It turns out that most people are retarded.
>>
>>68752934
Same.
>>
>>68756088
umm.. is this photo shopped or are those deflated balloons all hers?
>>
>>68752934
Clones
>>
>>68756872
all hers.

Sad really.

It's like she can't even tit.
>>
>>68756916
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.