[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about the fact that Feige has cut all the MCU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mtu.png (306 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
mtu.png
306 KB, 960x960
What do you think about the fact that Feige has cut all the MCU ties with what we now know as the MTU due to disagreements with Ike Perlmutter? Are you still excited for the upcoming projects? Do you think Marvel Studios will ever strike a deal with the TV side like they did with Sony?
Isn't it funny how Sony and Marvel can cooperate better than Marvel with itself?

>ABC
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Carter
Most Wanted
Damage Control
Untitled John Ridley-developed series

>TBD
Untitled Marvel comedy series separate from Damage Control

>Freeform
Cloak & Dagger

>Netflix
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
>>
>>68752590
What are you talking about, bitch?
>>
Wait what? Isn't shit like Shield and Carter directly spun off from The Avengers?
>>
I don't give a shit. It's not like the ties add any quality.
>>
>>68752918
They're what's called elseworld tales. Noncanon alternate continuations of canon material. This is evidenced by the fact that they spinoff but never crossover with the canon material.
>>
>>68753024
That isn't true.
>>
>>68753809
Go on. Make your argument.
>>
>>68753828

Nick Fury shows up in SHIELD. The Hydra guy in the TV show appears in the Winter Soldier.
>>
>>68752590
Eh. It's still canon.
>>
>>68753918
No, >>68753024 is right.

>the Coulson thing was, I think, a little anomalous just because that really came from the television division, which is sort of considered to be its own subsection of the Marvel universe. As far as the fiction of the movies, Coulson is dead
- Joss the Boss Whedon

From the horse's mouth
>>
>>68754042
I still can't believe that buttmad fucker actually said that. For a self proclaimed feminist and sarkeesian apologizer, he sure doesn't know how to keep his stupid mouth shut.
>>
>>68754042
Like Joss had any day on what's cannon or not. I have as much sway on the MCU as that faggot does
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.