[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ is probably the worst place to ask this, but does anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: tom-hanks-906[1].jpg (121 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
tom-hanks-906[1].jpg
121 KB, 450x451
/tv/ is probably the worst place to ask this, but does anyone hate Tom Hanks? I've never read a rant against him or heard someone scoff and go 'you actually like Tom Hanks?'
>>
>>68748935
Everyone likes Tom Hanks, except for Tom Hanks.
>>
>>68748935
It would suck to be so famous and have literally zero sex appeal. Like what's the fucking point.
>>
>>68748935
>The last nigger on Earth - starring Tom Hanks
>>
Tom Hanks is a saint. How dare you
>>
>>68748935
He's literally the most likeable person ever.
>>
>>68748980
I dont think you understand the female brain. Money, fame, power, that IS sex appeal
>>
Supposedly the only non-degenerate in Hollywood.

Good man.
>>
He has literally never done anything to make me dislike him. It's fucking astonishing
>>
>>68749053
Trust me, no one actually wants to fuck Tom Hank
>>
I like Tom.
>>
>>68748935

Hating him should get you on some sort of government watch list
>>
>>68748935
Tom Cruise is way better but Tom Hanks is OK
>>
He's one of those rare people that basically everybody agrees is based.
>>
>>68748935
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he pretty much just shut up and act? I like that in an actor. Never seen his political views anywhere. Most of his movies are good too.
>>
I hate him
>>
>>68749068
>what is Sleepless in Seattle
Plenty of women would sleep with Tom Hanks.
>>
>>68748980
>tom hanks
>no sex appeal

Are you crazy

girls love Hanks
>>
>>68748935
It is physically impossible for any sane human being to dislike Tom Hanks
>>
File: 1453501735948.jpg (2 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
1453501735948.jpg
2 KB, 125x104
>>68749145
we all know you don't mean it silly goose
>>
>>68749145
Tom pls
>>
>>68749179

>Not wanting to cuddle up with him and play with his chest hair after he gives you a good dicking
>>
>>68749138

that's cool of him.

If I were an actor, that'd be the way I'd go.

No publicity stunts, hell I'd even try to limit interviews but that probably is out of the actor's hands.
>>
Objectively the most likable person in the world
>>
Okay boys, sit around and I'll tell you how Hanks awakened me sexually:

>be 12 year-old me
>Sleepless on Seattle comes in one day
>Get hooked on him
>Search his name on google and look all the movies he has done
>Even the shit no one has heard off like that movie where he is a WW2 pilot made on a budget in the 80s and starring Dr.Pavel
>Download all of them from Kazaa
>Takes ages, but I end having 20 GB worth of Tom Hanks material on my computer
>By the end of watching his movie marathon, whenever he comes in I feel all sweaty and my heart starts to race

It has been 15 years and tbqh, I don't regret it a single bit. I still feel my heart race whenever I see a movie starring him.
>>
>>68749823
pls be london
>>
>>68748935
thee thas thabulous thin thilidelthia
>>
>>68749053
but he has aids
>>
>>68749823
You have great taste, as he's fucking adorable.
>>
>>68748980
he's a big cuddly teddy bear with credibility cash and charisma, that's all you need.
>>
>>68748935
My dad and uncle don't care for him. They complain he always plays the "perfect" guy who always succeeds despite some setback disability.

I guess I can kinda see it, but that's not really his fault.
>>
>>68749823
Don't lie. It was Philadelphia that got you hard, you little fucking faggot
>>
>>68750102
So they dislike him for being so likable? That's kind of crazy
>>
>>68750241
it's literally just jealousy.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.