[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which movie is this character from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x476
I've wondered where this character is from, I remember watching this character in a movie on the syfy channel 10years ago, didn't get crap from reverse image search
>>
>>68747634
Its your mums sex tape
>>
>>68747634
Star Wars.
>>
Blade
>>
The Vagina Monologues
>>
>>68747704
>>68747634
This is the real answer
>>
I'm pretty sure that's from a blade movie. The woman uses a flashlight to burn him to death iirc
>>
trainwreck
>>
seven
>>
>>68747634
Blade. I can't remember what its called, but it's some kind of record keeper.
>>
it's the thing from near the end of Blade, it starts squealing when Whistler or whoever shines a UV light on it, it's pretty funny
>>
>>68747634
Blade 1 and 2 are kino
>>
Blade, he's called "The Fat Fuck AKA OP"
>>
>>68747634

Just rewatched the Pearl scene from Blade. it's not the same thing as the OP pic. I don't know what that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC4CDyCaeIA
>>
>>68747652

Savage
>>
A documentary about Americans
>>
I have a few very faint memories of the movie, not a lot to go with but this what i vividly remember:
The movie begins with,
A family is on a boat the crashes into a rock, which causes the father to be pinned down between the rock and boat, the son and daughter go to nearby land for help.
When they arrive at the land, The people of the land are not average people, they hunt for the son and daughter. The townspeople can be best described as the villagers from Resident Evil 4.
Somewhere in the movie, a scene takes place in a small flooded room/house, a squid-like creature comes from underneath the water and attacks the protagonist.
Last memory is towards the ending, the final confrontation occurs in a pit like area with a woman semi-clothed, who is set on fire which I believe.
>>
That isn't Blade. Similar, but still not it.
>>
is that the dragon mother from game of thrones?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com2.jpg (7 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com2.jpg
7 KB, 300x240
>>
>>68747634
Looks like a cross between the bloated chick from Slither and Pearl from Blade
>>
File: Blade_09.jpg (37 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Blade_09.jpg
37 KB, 500x334
>>68747704
>>68747717
nope, completely different from pearl
>>
>>68752913
>>68752214
Was pearl the apex vampire?
>>
>>68747634
Amy Schumer's latest standup special
>>
>>68747634
maybe taxidermia
>>
>>68747634
it's the disembowlment rig from begotten
>>
>>68747634
Dream sequence from King of the Ants. Srs answer.
>>
File: Balthazar.jpg (119 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
Balthazar.jpg
119 KB, 800x595
Balthazar from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.