[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mystique Saves The World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
No thread on the new film about Katniss leading the X-Men against Ivan Ooze? For shame, /tv/. It's capeshit. That thing you love so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jer8XjMrUB4
>>
>>68745791
Jesus christ the editing in this trailer is painful as fuck, you can pretty much tell half the dialog is cut and pasted all over the place...also that fucking bitch doesn't even try to act anymore.
>>
File: 1455660579616.jpg (52 KB, 450x568) Image search: [Google]
1455660579616.jpg
52 KB, 450x568
Not a single thread, it's crazy.

However it's understandable -- X-Men's never had the greatest of advertising, and this looks awful at so many points.
They even tried to cram Wolverine in the trailer to generate some excitement.
>>
>>68745950
>also that fucking bitch doesn't even try to act anymore

Is that all you do... whine about her all the time?
>>
>>68745950
What JLaw's appearance in this reminds me of is Sean Connery stomping all over Umberto Eco's The Name of the Rose.

>"Fuck acting a part, let's just let my name and default line delivery do it, while the rest of the cast struggle to do their work around my shining magnificence."
>>
>>68745791
Well the trailer may be awful and jl may be a fucking terrible actress and her shoehorned character a complete cancer to the story but First Class and DoFP are the only modern capeshit that are stomachable. Just for that I'm buying a ticket.
>>
>>68746064
Faggot she looks pretty much bored as fuck in every single one of her scenes here.
>>
5 American buckaroos says that they throw in a halfassed line of dialogue trying to explain why mystique stays in her jlaw form for most of the movie.
>>
>>68745791
She isn't supposed to be a main character...
>>
>couldn't risk wolverine not being in it
it must be SHIT. but also wolverine might be in it so I'll probably go watch it to see that.
>>
>>68745791
>jlaw can't act half as well as literally the rest of the cast
>jammed into the main slot because "muh popularity"
wew lad
>>
>>68746523
We know, anon. We know...
>>
File: sZHUl31.jpg (297 KB, 762x1164) Image search: [Google]
sZHUl31.jpg
297 KB, 762x1164
>>68745987
>>
>>68745791

It might be watchable depending on how much Oscar Isaac and Evan Peters are actually in the movie.
>>
>>68748656

Oh. oh that'd be interesting.
>>
Xaviar: Certified as Mystique's secretary.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.