[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true this was leaked here before season 4's finale?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: breaking-bad-gus-fring-death.jpg (14 KB, 640x330) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-gus-fring-death.jpg
14 KB, 640x330
Is it true this was leaked here before season 4's finale?
>>
>>68740883
Gus's brains? No they leaked at the retirement home senpai
>>
its 100% true

Was like 1-2 weeks before the finale. Most people didn't believe it.
>>
yes it was leaked, I don't know if here first
>>
>>68740974
Fuck you
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>68741056
>>
Yes, it was dismissed like most shitposts.
>>
Yeah, happens all the time. Someone here works for AMC and used to always leak Walking Dead/BrBa spoilers.
>>
yeah, it was leaked and I remember one guy saying he was getting mad when he was watching the finale and saw that Gus was wearing the same suit from the leaked image.
>>
>>68740883
>>68741151
No they leaked on reddit first
>>
>>68741198

the suit was also shown in a teaser after the leak but before the episode and plenty of people were pointing it out
>>
>>68741272
Yeah they showed him walking to the hospital in the teaser.
>>
leakers are faggots
>>
>>68740883

It was definitely leaked but I don't think 4chan was the original place it was posted. Probably twitter or some shit.
>>
>>68740883
yes

we thought it was some sort of tie in special because because if it was actually in the show as part of the plot, it would be really bad

boy did vince show us.
>>
>>68741239
This. But I think the ending for Boardwalk Empire Season 3 was leaked here first

Honestly I thought the pic in OP was from another film that Gus' actor was in when it first leaked
>>
>>68740883
>>68740974
samefag
(holy shit I haven't posted or used that term in forever)
>>
>>68744257
It was Reddit
>>
>>68740883
yeah it was. fucking walking dead costume design faggots leaked it.

i remember everyone making fun of it because he looked like a terminator and everyone thought it was fake

then when he pulled up to the nursing home in that suit, it was a dead givaway

>a /tv/ before baneposting
>>
>>68740883
This was so gay lmao
>>
>>68744385

A lot of us did. As soon as I saw him in that suit in the show I knew it was legit, though.
>>
Nope. 99% of the spoilers on here turned out to be bullshit, the stuff they got right was pure luck.

Kinda like /pol/ sling enough bullshit around and something might stick
>>
>>68741052
It was actually over a month before. It was around so long no one believed it was real.
>>
>>68746808
But that picture literally was leaked in /tv/ long before the finale.
>>
I remember linking this in my skype call - never watched Breaking Bad. Pissed off a friend of mine because it was leaked. Was legitimately that picture.
>>
>>68746808
fuck off retard shit gets leaked here all the time. Recent example are the pics of ancient Melly from last nights game of thrones were posted here last thursday or friday.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.