[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of my Ausfriends watch the first episode of this? Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Any of my Ausfriends watch the first episode of this? Literally everyone in Australia has read at least the first book in the series. I thought it was pretty solid, the actors they got were decent and how I imagine to look in the book, got the dialogue and attitude down. Only part that annoyed me was some of Homers' dialogue.
>>
>>68739976

Theres a series now?

I like the film, because the actresses were solid 10s.

The books became shit after the 2nd one.
>>
>>68740175
Yeah dude ABC3 for some reason, it's aimed at the same age that the books are aimed at but it's still decent TV. I'd give it a watch.

Plus props to the author for doing a Chinese invasion story before they were common.
>>
I recorded the episode but I haven't gotten round to watching it.
I hear they had challenges keeping it mellow because ABC3 is for kids or some shit
>>
>>68740838
> ABC3 is for kids
>Put on shows with suicide and murder every friday night
I really wonder if anyone there bothered to watch Madoka before deciding to air it
>>
>>68739976
>not based off the film
EAT SHIT
>>
>>68739976
>Literally everyone in Australia has read at least the first book in the series.
I haven't
>>
>>68741227
Fresh off the boat poo in loos don't count
>>
>>68741285
Ironically enough, the only person I know that's read it is a poo in loo
>>
>>68741285
My family where English convicts.. I haven't read it..
>>
I've never heard of it, sounds like a more boring version of The 100.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.