[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POWER RANGERS (2017)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Rita Repulsa.jpg (214 KB, 800x967) Image search: [Google]
Rita Repulsa.jpg
214 KB, 800x967
The synopsis leaked.

>During the cretaceous period, the Power Rangers led by Zordon confront Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Outnumbered, Zordon uses the fallen Rangers' weapons to create a singularity, destroying Goldar and sending both himself and Rita into the future.

>On present day, Jason, Kimberly, Trini, Billy and Zack live in Angel's Grove, California. Jason is a former high school football star whose life was upended by a career-ending injury and now works at Kimberly's father's auto-repair shop. Kimberly is a former "mean girl" who has returned from an extended vacation with a new outlook on life. Jason's best friend is Billy, a socially awkward geek with OCD, and they go to the same school as Zack, a short-tempered jock, and Trini, a withdrawl transfer student. The latter two are both lone wolves who don't work well in a team.

>While investigating dinosaurs fossils recently found in the area, Jason and Billy find the fallen Rangers' power coins, which end up reaching Kimberly, Zack and Trini as well. It affors the five superhuman abilities which they use to defend Angel's Grove from a massive earthquake. Meanwhile, Zordon's astral form awakens in his derelict spaceship, operated by lone android Alpha-5, who reveals that both him and Rita have arrived at the future following their last battle, in which Zordon's body was destroyed.

>Rita, on the other hand, locates her forgotten spaceship in Russia and begins searching for pieces of gold scattered across the world that contain Goldar's essence, in order to revive him. Zordon decides to retrieve the power coins to assemble a new team of Power Rangers, only to learn that the coins have already bonded with the five teenage outcasts from Angel Grove. With no other option, Zordon brings them onto his ship and recruits them to become the new Power Rangers.
>>
I knew it would be bad, but, what the fuck.
>>
why the fuck did rita park in russia?
>>
That....That's not what Rita Repulsa looks like

I mean Elizabeth Banks is a hot Jewess don't get me wrong, but wtf is this.

Also no source. Obviously OP's synopsis is fake.
>>
Zack being a lone wolf feels weird because he was probably the friendliest guy on the team; but with the race change they might also take influence from Adam.
>>
Also

>Jason is paired with Trini
>Billy is paired with Kimberly
>Zach is forever alone, lies about having a girlfriend in Atlanta and ever Alpha makes fun of him.
>>
i'm pretty hype tbqh
>>
what about bulk and skull
>>
>>68740827
Not in the movie.
>>
>>68740533
>caring about the looks of someone named Rita Repulsa
>>
>>68740873
THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
>>
>>68740928
No useless white men in the movie Pablo.
>>
What pisses me off the most is how much they are changing Jason's character! He was a martial arts guy not a fucking ex-football player
>>
>>68741326
You are retarded. Op's pasta is fake.
>>
>>68740827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asPTAL5xk18
>>
>>68739474
This sounds like a very good bad movie. This is the exact kind of schlock I wanted it to be. I approve.
>>
>>68741431
The character descriptions identity him as a football player, though.
>>
>>68740533
it's a reboot, they can do whatever they want
>>
>>68739474
nooooooooo fuck you you bastard writers and producers ruining a good show and movie you'll pay for this.......wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Curse your movie, curse anything that you'll try to remake ........curse you
>>
File: 1461458100789.gif (2 MB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461458100789.gif
2 MB, 125x125
Remember when Rita and Lord Zedd were magically cured and turned into normal, happy humans? Good times.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.