[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G-O-T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: game-of-thrones-season-6-1.jpg (78 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-season-6-1.jpg
78 KB, 670x377
someone explain the ending
>>
the only true stronk woman
>>
She's glamorous
>>
>>68737445
you confused me more
>>
>>68737413
why the dogs didn't tear the two faggots appart when they came to rescue sansa ?
>>
>>68737526
She's the only interesting character left
>>
>>68737413
It's called magic. You may have seen it before.
>>
she old m8
>>
>>68737549
Because they were dogs who's only job was to follow the scent
>>
>>68737557
Davos is interesting though I suppose we've seen all his tricks already
>>
>>68737582
what happens to jon?
>>
File: 1461620002621.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461620002621.jpg
69 KB, 1000x1000
>>68737413
the more expensive jewellery is, the more life force it gives the wearer.

>hence, 2 months salary for a engagement ring.
>>
>>68737413

bruh thats just what happens bruh ur hittin the clubs and u see a piece of ass and ur like DAYUM and then u get her back to ur crib and ur like WHUUUUT seen it a million times bruh
>>
>>68737612
>all his tricks

he can smuggle potatoes, wew so useful and skilful.

he can't even read and hes got stubby fingers so cant fight.

why are you people still supporting him
>>
>>68737648
It's called a knife.

you may have seen it before
>>
>>68737609
for a second i thought there was a plot hole
>>
>>68737413
based preston telling it as it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxoX0Y59yQ
>>
That ending was legitimately creepy.
>>
>>68737784
i agree
>>
>>68737761

Preston would be significantly more based if he was either better at doing different voices or stopped trying. I did enjoy that vid, though.

The fact that the Bolton dudes have shields and never even try to use them bothers me almost as much as the dogs and the vanishing dude. I mean, plausibly they shot scenes for them but just cut them for time or pacing, but shields, guys. How do you even give them shields and just never have them even try to use them?
>>
>>68737413
She can't beguile men let alone the most powerful men by being an ancient hag. Making a magical illusion is a lot less crazy than the shadow baby
>>
>>68737784

are you age shaming ? you're not a real man unless you love a womans body at all ages (except younger than 21 you cis-male perv)
>>
>>68737728
>He learned how to read
>Naval strategist
>Onions
>Diplomacy
>Fuck off
>>
I'd still give her a shadow baby
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.