[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Woody Allen mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (40 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40 KB, 403x403
What did Woody Allen mean by this?
>>
>>68736790
I want to have sex with underaged women
>>
>>68736856
/thread
>>
That life sucks
>>
>It's a millennial babbys try to make fun of based Woody because they don't actually know his work, or the facts

Soon-Yi: Never lived with Woody. Never looked at him as a "father figure," as she had her own father at the time. They had little interaction ever. Woody's not married or living with Mia, they never sleep at the same apartment. Woody starts falling in love with and eventually fucking his girlfriend's 19/20ish year old daughter. Perhaps morally or ethically reprehensible, but not illegal. And not that extraordinary.

The other kid, Dylan: Because of the above, Mia goes fucking HAM, understandably, but decides to take it a step further and allege molestation of their adopted daughter together. Woody had no history of anything like that, obviously. The nannies that were in the house that very day swear that Dylan didnt leave their sight. Mia makes a heavily edited video where Dylan, 7, seemingly agrees with her Mom's accusations. Appears to be coached.

Even Woody's other adult son with Mia sees the truth now and sides with his father.

Note that Mia cheated on her previous husband, had a child with Sinatra that she let Woody raise, and her brother is a convicted sex criminal, she's also an enormous defender of Polanski.
>>
Never seen this guy's films. Is he like Linklater except more Jew?
>>
>>68736893
You've missed the point if you read it that way.
Buddhists immediately get shit like this with no explanation required.

Protestant christian america is dumb with things like this.
>>
>>68736856
We all do.
>>
>>68736971

>whoisbehindthis.jpg
>>
I want to fuck my wife's daughter
>>
File: 1385872549682.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1385872549682.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>68736971
>>
>>68737016
That was obviously sarcastic, you fucking Jew.
>>
>>68736971>>68736971
>Perhaps morally or ethically reprehensible, but not illegal. And not that extraordinary.
This. It's kind of weird, but that's about it. The circumstances of their meeting is fairly unique, but otherwise it's not any more notable than DiCaprio or some other middle-aged success banging 18 year old models.

The molestation charges I can't really comment on, but the Soon-Yi thing has never struck me as being a big deal.
>>
>>68736971
>she's also an enormous defender of Polanski.
This is what kills me because Polanski admitted raping the girl.
Woody had a 5 minutes window to rape his daughter before a group of people who saw nothing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.