[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else notice that a new /film/ board has already been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1282655530128.jpg (236 KB, 483x826) Image search: [Google]
1282655530128.jpg
236 KB, 483x826
Anybody else notice that a new /film/ board has already been made? The Clover app supports it and going to '4chan.org/film/' isn't giving the usual 404 page.
>>
Yea we know. Mods delete every thread about it.

Mods will delete this too.
>>
>>68736290

Didn't know it was already known - had to spend all weekend away from 4chan.
>>
>>68736222
It's going to be mook's late April Fools gift to /tv/
>>
File: 1461203172513.jpg (110 KB, 800x987) Image search: [Google]
1461203172513.jpg
110 KB, 800x987
>tfw I'm having a substantive discussion about kinography in one of many thriving threads on /film/

>tfw invite-only seems to be working so far

Post better comments, maybe you'll get one
>>
Film?
>>
>>68736472
Are they ACTUAL discussions about film or is it just the popular shit that goes on around /tv/?
>>
>>68737435
I'll put it this way, however/whomever they've invited, it seems to be working. I consider myself a cineaste and i've learned a good deal today and developed a list of directors/films to check out. A Kiarostami thread hit the bump limit. Hope it stays relatively insular, at least i'm cherishing it now.
>>
>>68737620
I'd love to be a part of it but I don't post enough to get noticed by mods, ah well, /tv/ it is
>>
>>68737435
Lets hope it solves the main problem of this board, capeshit.

>but /got/ is the true problem

They go away at the end of their season. These morons talk about some simple superhero movie for days on end constantly. Over analyzing it to the point of retardation. Capeshit is just supposed to be fun flicks, you aren't supposed to sperg out and take it ridiculously seriously.
>>
File: 1461420162116.jpg (10 KB, 359x355) Image search: [Google]
1461420162116.jpg
10 KB, 359x355
>>68738280
THIS

everyday while scrolling: why did captain sparklefuck do this!?! he wasn't able do that in the irrelevant 1950's comic book version??

ITS
A
FUCKING
SUPERHERO MOVIE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.