[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cujo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bloody_cujo_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (61 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
bloody_cujo_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg
61 KB, 1050x591
What was his deal??
>>
He was sick, duh.
>>
he got bit by a batman
>>
>>68734995
He got infected by a pitbull
>>
>>68734995
he got bit by the devil's rabbit.
>>
Is that Jotaro's dog?
>>
>>68735486
I think you mean Jonathan.

and that was more of a hound
>>
>>68734995
Is this a still from Army Dog?
>>
>>68734995
He served with Army dog during nam'

He's seen some shit
>>
>>68734995
he couldn't figure out who was a good boy and it drove him insane
>>
His deal was his author was a struggling alcoholic at the time.
>>
>>68735543
Yes. It's right after the massacre scene with all the Vietnamese villagers. You know, with Army Dog screaming to, quote, " kill those fucking gook pigfucks" and shooting the kids with the M60
>>
>>68735930
Was it really necessary for Army dog to shove the nozzle of his flamethrower up that one captured VC's ass and pull the trigger?

you know what scene I'm talking about
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.