[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me why Margaery and her gay brother don`t just confess,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Remind me why Margaery and her gay brother don`t just confess, do the walk and hide in the castle?
>>
>>68734536
His brothers should be turning into deep fried faggot right now. But he isn't.
>>
>>68734623
*Her brother
>>
>>68734536
I don't know. I just want to see Jamie kill all those faggots after what they did to Cersie
>>
i can't even remember why she's locked up in the first place

or her brother (besides being a fag)
>>
>>68734684
for lying to the gods
>>
>>68734536
>Remind me why Margaery and her gay brother don`t just confess, do the walk and hide in the castle?

Because the plot says so.
>>
>>68734835
IIRC she's being accused of not reporting her brother for being a homo
>>
File: finn-jones.jpg (41 KB, 472x600) Image search: [Google]
finn-jones.jpg
41 KB, 472x600
>>68734623
Have some respect for Ser Loras you fucking vagina loving breeder scum.
>>
File: latest.jpg (40 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
40 KB, 512x512
>>68734684
>I don't know. I just want to see Jamie kill all those faggots after what they did to Cersie

>killing the pope of Westeros
>the only leader who has ever given a flying fuck about the people

Hmmm that will go over well.....
>>
>>68734942
Well I guess he's not so bad, but fuck that one bitch. You know who I'm talking about
>>
>>68734942
well, people love Margaery, but they are not care that she was imprisoned
>>
Why is Tommen such a fucking cuck?

>wife and mother imprisoned
>does nothing because he's scared of violence
>mother is forced to shave head and walk naked through the city
>still does nothing

At least Joffery had some balls.
>>
>>68735159
Joff wouldve made mincemeat out of the faith, literally probaly.
>>
>>68735107
>well, people love Margaery, but they are not care that she was imprisoned

She lived in a huge palace and only went out to see poor people for the cameras. High Sparrow literally lives and walks as a poor person his whole life.
>>
>>68735051
yes please make her die horribly
>>
>logical thinking
>GoT character
It doesn't work like that senpai
>>
>>68735234
I feel like she's going to get her just deserts :)
>>
>>68734942
#FEELTHEBERN
>>
>>68734942

can't wait for this cunt to get his skull bashed in
>>
>>68734536

stop this. literally every question can be answered the same way. shit fucking writing
>>
File: 1460938390327.jpg (52 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1460938390327.jpg
52 KB, 400x600
>>68734623
>implying the tyrells aren't lying about that

Do you even play the game of thrones, nigger?
>>
>>68735159
I miss joffery.. he would decimate them.
Why does tommen not do that, send his 20 good men and slaughter the faith and margarey will be forever in debt to him and suck his dick daily.
>>
>>68735425
Because Tommen is a nice motherfucker that isn't one tenth of the level of sadistic as everyone else around him?
>>
>>68735425
i also am miss joffery
>>
Pretty sure the punishment for being a homo is death. Margaery could get away with doing the walk, but confessing would mean the death of her brother.
>>
>>68735499
M8 im pretty sure if in real life your mother and wife were imprisoned and you had the power to stop it , even if you were a nice guy i'd like to think you would have a change of heart.
>>
>>68734905
>>68734835
IIRC she's locked up for cucking the king with one of the kingsguard (who ends up confessing under torture iirc)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.