[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this your homework, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: homework.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
homework.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
Is this your homework, anon?
>>
>>68733764
>doing homework
>ever
You're certainly not talking to me.
>>
>>68733764
I want you to take a look out the window and see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!!!
>>
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FIND A STRANGER IN THE ALPS?
>>
>>68733961
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FEED A STRANGER SCRAMBLED EGGS?
>>
>>68733764
I am the walrus
>>
Little assholes stonewalling me
>>
No Walter, it didn't look like he was about to crack!
>>
I HATE THE FUCKING EAGLES MAN
>>
Two thousand years of beautiful tradition from Moses to Sandy Koufax you're GODDAMN RIGHT I'M LIVING IN THE PAST!
>>
I dont "get" The Big Lebowski
>>
This is not Nam, this is bowling, there are rules.
>>
>They're gonna cut your dick off, Larry
>You are KILLING YOUR FATHER Larry

GOAT scene
>>
>>68734710
Way out west there was this fella I wanna tell ya about. Goes by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. See, this Lebowski, he called himself "The Dude". Now, "Dude" - there's a name no man would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. See, they call Los Angeles the "City Of Angels"; but I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow it as there are some nice folks there. 'Course I ain't never been to London, and I ain't never seen France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd seen in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place in the early '90s - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? Sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here - the Dude from Los Angeles. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude. The Dude, from Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in all of Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. Sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Well, I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced it enough.
>>
Look Larry, have you ever heard of Vietnam?You're entering a world of pain, son. We know this is your homework, we know that you stole the car, and the fucking money, and... we know this is your homework.
>>
>>68734710
Its an incredibly straightforward film, what is there not to get?
>>
Pilar?
>>
Very funny film about mundane stuff.

Love the interaction between the characters, especially Walter and the dude.
>>
Smokey, you're entering a world of pain
>>
>>68735443
"AND A GOOD EVENING TO YOU, SIR!"
>>
"Mein dispatcher says der is something wrong with deina cabble?"
>>
>>68733764
>D
Who has ever done this?
>>
>>68738354
I heard your mom got a whole lot of D's back in the day.
>>
File: 1392058252074.jpg (50 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1392058252074.jpg
50 KB, 400x600
>>68739164
Lel
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.