[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison Break Revival 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: revival.jpg (40 KB, 619x420) Image search: [Google]
revival.jpg
40 KB, 619x420
Are you going to watch it?

>tbag confirmed
>>
>>68733467
nah, show had some good moments but overall was pretty shitty. I doubt that resurrecting it years later will make it any better.
>>
I already am. It's called Legends of Tomorrow.
>>
Only if they cast another qt gayboi as the lead ;)

they're already doing a reboot of a mediocre tv show from the mid to late 2000's. we're living in depressing times
>>
Fuck yeah I am. Going to re-watch the series.
>>
>>68733624
Smooth move, maaaaan. That was just C O L D
>>
File: 1461171585647.jpg (513 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1461171585647.jpg
513 KB, 1000x750
>>68733624
How did cold and heatwave convince rip to go pick up clock king, vertigo, a redneck and a mexican manwhore.
Whos the manwhore for?
>>
>>68733467
I'll watch it because even after the first seasons where it went completely off-the-rails the cast and acting was mostly on-point and made up for the fact every other aspect ranged from mediocre to shit.
>>
File: 1391943238001.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1391943238001.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>68733467

>heroes reboot nobody asked for
>prison break reboot nobody asked for

Keep paying your cable, goy.
>>
>>68733797
He's the payment. For Rip, because in 2166 an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage murdered his wife and child.
>>
watch we cant act for shit brothers? no
>>
Jesus Christ, first heroes and now this? The jews are getting a bit desperate. How do they not understand that both those shows died off because the writing was much more shit than the original premise? It'll fail as well
>>
The show should have finished after the first season.
>>
>>68734369
>How do they not understand that both those shows died off because the writing was much more shit than the original premise?

They probably do understand that, so their line of thinking is, "If we take it and give it better writing it will be GOAT!"

And the sad part is that they're probably right in theory, both shows were excellent at their peak, but they're likely wrong about their ability to hit that same level.
>>
File: 91cqatszbjl__aa1500_.jpg (420 KB, 1500x996) Image search: [Google]
91cqatszbjl__aa1500_.jpg
420 KB, 1500x996
>>68733467
Maybe if Jodi Lyn O'keefe will be in it.
>>
>>68734239
Who said I pay for cable?

>>68734779
god yes she is a literal 10/10

>>68733612
yeah it definitely went downhill after season 2 where the plot was "hey let's take down the big bad corporation" and the movie was absolute shit. unfortunately they have to believably bring him back to life as well.

will be interesting to see how they play it off.
>>
>>68733698
it's still the same actors just a new season.
>>
I really like prison settings, I loved OZ but I never watched this. Should i give it a try?
>>
They should turn it on its head. That guy must break into prison to enjoy buttsecks with prisoners.
>>
File: movie_prison.webm (3 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
movie_prison.webm
3 MB, 1000x563
>>68735033
i want her to spank me
>>
>>68733467
>Are you going to watch it?

Probably not.

I followed /tv/'s suggestion and ONLY watched season 1 and 2. And just from S2 finale, I can tell I would likely dislike S3. What's S5 going to give me?

S1&2 worked great: they were in prison and they broke out. The end.
>>
>>68736648
Season 1 was fucking great, season 2 was like a continuation of season 1 but a little flaky. Season 3 was pretty boring filler shit, and I personally liked season 4 but a lot of people say it's trash.

They're making a season 5 which I'm going to watch just because I like the characters, I hope they don't fuck it up though. So yeah, you should give it a shot.
>>
>>68739286
I don't know, I felt that it needed more than just season 1 and 2 considering they were being hunted down by the company and the fbi. They couldn't just peace out and be alaskan bush people. Yeah season 3 wasn't very good. Nobody really knows that season 5 is going to bring.
>>
>>68739286
I don't know why you'd even bother with 2. The first episode of season 2 was the only good one. I enjoyed the season that was set in the asian prison because I was reading a book about the Bangkok prison Bang Kwang at the time, and the season was basically that kind of a prison turned into a completely ridiculous fantasy. It was pure crazy nasty b-movie type shit that you could get drunk to and laugh at
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.