[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is nothing wrong with White actors playing Arabs and Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: exodus.jpg (368 KB, 1901x1069) Image search: [Google]
exodus.jpg
368 KB, 1901x1069
Jews, Arabs and Whites are the same race (Caucasian), whites can tan, so what's the problem with a white guy playing a Middle easterner? literally nothing.
>>
>>68731686
because WE
>>
>>68731686
I guess then Ethiopians and Somalis can play King Arthur?

They are your Caucasian brothers!
>>
File: 00000j.jpg (5 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
00000j.jpg
5 KB, 251x201
>>68731686
And here we go...
>>
>>68731686

Are you retarded?

Jews and Arabs are semitic. Literally the same thing.
>>
>>68731814
No it does not work two ways. Whites can tan and look like Middle easterners, Somali's, dark arabs, Indians etc can't reverse that unless they're half caste or extremely light skinned.
>>
>>68732019
Yeah and Semites are Caucasian.
>>
>>68732019
>Jews and Arabs are semitic. Literally the same thing.
Don't tell them that.
>>
>>68732042
Indians aren't caucasian.
>>
>>68731814
East Africans aren't Caucasian, they just posess some Caucasoid facial features
>>
>>68732289
They are actually
>>
>>68731686
Tell that to SJW's, who got pissed at Costau-Waldau being Horus, DESPITE the fact that they made Thoth a black guy and humans were of all races. But, no, "most racist movie of our age".
>>
Oh look more "IM WHITE AND I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHITE PEOPLE PLAYING MINORITIRS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" bulshit. Look, if you want a safe space to complain about sjws go to tumblr or reddit, don't come here with your hurt fee fees, you fucking sorry faggot.
>>
>>68731686
If there's nothing wrong with Black actors playing whites, Asians, etc I dunno what should be a problem that a White actor plays a completely different. So I agree with you.
>>
>>68732449
Shut up faggot
>>
the funny thing is if you look at middle eastern television you'll see a lot of white middle eastern people playing in tv shows

yet people bitch about a white guy playing a middle eastern guy
>>
>>68732405
I could be wrong but I think they belong to the same group of as the pacific islands people, the Papuan and the Australian aborigines.
>>
>>68733606
only southern indians are and they are only partially that
>>
>>68733656
>only southern indians are and they are only partially that
Yes, because the north was invaded by the arians.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.