[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would you rather fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gameofshit.png (256 KB, 845x325) Image search: [Google]
gameofshit.png
256 KB, 845x325
Which would you rather fuck?
>>
john snoo
>>
>>68728145
The one in the middle
>>
What the fuck did this mean?

Does the necklace provide her with false beauty?

What the fuck IS Melly Sanders????
>>
my gwenfu
>>
Me in the middle
>>
>>68728322
>bad writing
>>
>>68728322
Shes a 100+ year old hag who uses magic to give herself a youthful appearance
>>
>>68728145
fucking hell. emilia clarke has really let herself go.
>>
>>68728322
It's always been hinted at in the books that she's very old, and some actors in behind-the-scenes stuff have confirmed that she was over 400 years old a long time ago, so this isn't really anything shocking to people that have been paying attention.
>>
Gwen christie is a hottie irl so her
>>
>>68728465

Okay. Is her background hinted at in the books? What kind of magic allows her to live? And keep her beauty? Is the necklace key to everything? If yes, how?
>>
>>68728553
shes a vampire. the red woman-vampire. red=blood
>>
>>68728465
Sure, but turning it into a Disney tier magical fucking necklace makes it fucking stupid.
>>
>>68728642
She's from Asshai there's probably a ton of crazy magic shit we are unaware of.
>>
File: tumblr_mox383ngak1su84coo1_500.gif (982 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mox383ngak1su84coo1_500.gif
982 KB, 500x378
>>68728145
your mother OP
>>
>>68728553
She was apparently a slave. She was born into slavery a long time ago and sold to the temple of R'hllor. At some point she became very good with magic and that's pretty much it.

>>68728642
Her necklace is tied to her powers in the book too, though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.