[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have films they look back on and think? "what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 220x326
Anyone else have films they look back on and think?

"what the fuck was I on to think this was good"
>>
>>68723906
its called "maturing/growing old"
>>
>>68723906
No. I have always had superior taste.
>>
File: 1232384854.jpg (10 KB, 265x297) Image search: [Google]
1232384854.jpg
10 KB, 265x297
>>68723906

I like Moore's stuff but I'll never forgive him for this one.

>lol let's go drag dying-of-Alzheimer's Charlton Heston out of his bed and humiliate him on camera cuz he used to be president of the NRA lmao he can't fight back now

Fuck you, Moore, you fat sack of shit. Heston did more for film AND civil rights than you could ever dream of, and you didn't want to debate him before his brain was full of plaque. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>68724115
>I like Moore's stuff

How? Hes such a piece of shit scumbag who just makes trite liberal propaganda, and its not even well made to the point where you can appreciate it for its artistic merits, like Triumph of the Will.

All his movies are based on bullshit lies and appeals to emotion to trick you into thinking he is 100% right is his sophomoric oikophobic american bashing world view. Plus he is an irrelevant relic of the Bush Era counter culture and his career has been useless since Bush left office.
>>
>>68724349
> for its artistic merits,

Well consdiering aart is sbujective i gues syou dont really know what you're talking about
>>
more than a decade later, even under Obama, the public is more pro gun than ever.

Goes to show how out of touch he is.
>>
>>68724621
http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm
>>
>>68724621

This.

When we turn on the TV and see Baltimore on fucking fire because black police officers arrested a black man under the orders of a black police-chief that answers to a black mayor, and they are blaming it on white people, and politicians are JUSTIFYING the violence and destruction, people are going to start waking up to the lie pretty quick.
>>
File: Blade_movie.jpg (22 KB, 260x350) Image search: [Google]
Blade_movie.jpg
22 KB, 260x350
>>
>>68725276

Pretentious billygoat
>>
File: Unamused Homestar.jpg (17 KB, 337x386) Image search: [Google]
Unamused Homestar.jpg
17 KB, 337x386
>Live in a mansion
>Weight 400 lbs.
>Sell tickets to your movies for $8 and copies of your movies on DVD for $19.99
>Complain about "Capitalism"
>>
>>68723906
all of them
>>
>>68725181
That's not even remotely close to what happened, but I guess a drone like yourself would unironically believe that
>>
Any holocaust movie

I can't believe I fell right into their propaganda

Thankfully I met /news/ and they pulled me out of the pit, into the light
>>
File: Baltimore Summation.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore Summation.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>68725648

Oh, by all means, please educate me on what REALLY happened, Mr. Liberal.

Please inform me on how I've been deceived with facts and evidence, most likely in an attempt to deceive me into voting for Trump.
>>
>>68725648
>is drone
>calls others drones
>>
>>68725648

I honestly dont know how dumb people can be to still buy into the liberal narrative shit the MSM shills after the Travyon incident
>>
>>68726133

Never underestimate the power of denial. People really, really have trouble admitting they were wrong and all they're little blog rants were out of emotion and ignorance.

There are people today still who claim the Ferguson evidence was tampered with and Brown really did die on his knees with his hands up.
>>
>>68726133
>I honestly dont know how dumb people can be to still buy into the liberal narrative shit the MSM shills after the Travyon incident

I guess there's no room for nuance in life.

Trayvon doesn't get a pass because he tried to turn someone's head into paste on a concrete patio.

That doesn't mean that you can excuse systematic abuse involving not securing a handcuffed prisoner in a paddy wagon and giving them a "rough ride" that ends up with a broken neck.
>>
>>68728335

>That doesn't mean that you can excuse systematic abuse involving not securing a handcuffed prisoner in a paddy wagon and giving them a "rough ride" that ends up with a broken neck.

Why do you excuse the fact that black police-officers did it?
>>
>>68728397
>Why do you excuse the fact that black police-officers did it?

Did I? Please point out anywhere in my post that I stated such.

And that's ignoring that 4 out of the 6 officers involved in it and/or covering it up were white.
>>
>>68723906

Yes. This is how I know I was once brainwashed.
>>
>>68728335
But how many times does that happen? Like 2%? Maybe 5%?

Why is it "systematic"?
>>
>>68728637
>But how many times does that happen? Like 2%? Maybe 5%?

That it happens more than once and there is a culture of LEOs who can't come forward about it without getting involuntarily committed or left to die when calling for back up says everything you need to know about LE culture in the US.

>Why is it "systematic"?

If it's done more than once, especially to a specific social class or ethnicity, by the same entity, it's systematic. Freddie Gray was not the first person picked up and given a "rough ride", nor was his case the first that Baltimore settled. In fact the settlement his family received is tiny compared to the $39 million dollar settlement Jeffry Alston got in 2004 after a similar incident.
>>
>>68723906
Bowling For Columbine was worth watching just for Marilyn Manson's bit.
>>
>>68724115
How could you like biased shit like
>hurr gun ownership is because whitey was always afraid of natives and minorities
>>
>>68724596
sick post
>>
>>68724115
He can use his guns to protect him?
>>
Every CSI
>>
>>68723906
This doc might be shit but it's comfy you can't deny that
>>
Is there a bigger cuck on the planet than Michael "Kill Whitey" Moore?

I think not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYFRzf2Xww
>>
File: 1451617444820.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1451617444820.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>68728807
>If it's done more than once, especially to a specific social class or ethnicity, by the same entity, it's systematic.

Did you ever think that the reason that happens isn't because of a grand racist conspiracy but rather because that specific class of society commits SO MUCH GODDAMN CRIME?
>>
>>68730757

Stop raping me with your hate-facts, anon.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.