[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jer 8XjMrUB4 How many times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 124123123.jpg (78 KB, 1607x669) Image search: [Google]
124123123.jpg
78 KB, 1607x669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jer8XjMrUB4

How many times is he going to play this again
>>
Who cares? These X-Men flicks are garbage. Needs less Singer estrogen and more Synder testosterone honestly.
>>
>>68723703
this to be honest famalamadingdongdoney
>>
jesus is the dialogue cringey
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jer8XjMrUB4

Oh

Oh god no

Please, pleases no

The cunt from Hunger Games is the new leader?

NO NO NO NO

God, I fucking give up

How could the worst fucking movie follow Days of Future Past?
>>
File: Mercy_Graves.png (168 KB, 425x558) Image search: [Google]
Mercy_Graves.png
168 KB, 425x558
>>68723703
If we could take DNA from Singer, Synder, Wheadon, and Nolan and create an amalgam clone of all 4 to direct all future capeshit, the world would be perfect.
>>
>>68723649
That's probably deadpool pretending to be wolverman.
>>
>>68723649

Why in the literal fuck is J-Law the main character? Mystique has NEVER been this goddamn important, but because it's Jennifer Lawrence playing her she gets shoehorned into the spotlight? FUCK.
>>
looks fucking awful

hopefully this will kill X-Men and in 5 years we can get a reboot
>>
>>68724339
Mystique is really fucking important you retard
>>
>>68724495

She's been the central protagonist, the main X-Woman, the leading mutant?

Fuck yourself. Her importance is being hugely inflated here because it's J-Law. She's dwarfing Xavier, Magneto, even Apocalypse.

WHY? Why is she the main character of the movie? When did she become the most important character in the X-Men franchise?
>>
>>68724671
>When did she become the most important character in the X-Men franchise?
When JLaw became the biggest female star in Hollywood. It's sad but true. I fucking hate her rendition of the character
>>
>>68724772

What kills me the most is her refusal to sit through the body makeup like the first Mystique did in the original X-Men. That shit looked real, it looks organic, and now J-Law will only wear a blue bodysuit; apparently hoping that the audience forgets everything in First Class about her no longer hiding her true appearance because they have to do what she says.
>>
>>68724671
settle down beavis. i dunno if you've ever read an x-men comic but mystique is central to a bunch of major plotlines and character origins. it's not like the movies have been faithful to the comic storylines anyway. but she does indeed join the x-men in the comics and also fights apocalypse in the comics, they're just mashing two (or more) storylines together.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.