[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stephen Dillane: "I have never understood what I wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: game-of-thrones[1].png (743 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones[1].png
743 KB, 800x640
>Stephen Dillane: "I have never understood what I was doing in" Game of thrones "

http://teleobs.nouvelobs.com/actualites/20160419.OBS8795/stephen-dillane-je-n-ai-jamais-compris-ce-que-je-faisais-dans-game-of-thrones.html (use google translate)

Is he permanently dead?
>>
He doesnt like this show, cant blame him. Its pretty shit.

But who cares there was a lot of money.
>>
>>68721198
I really, really hope not, even after they destroyed his character.
>>
What a pointless character like most of the shit in Game of thrones. This entire story could probably be done in a couple of season, but now it's fucking 7 seasons and the ice zombies are still just standing around and Kelly C is just sitting around getting fatter
>>
Now I feel good that Ned died and Sean Bean got out fast before everything went to shit so his name won't be tarnished.
>>
>>68721251
it's kinda sad how they keep on killing off the good actors and leave the mediocre ones around. i mean, if a series were to deviate from source material, why not keep the damn good actors around? at least we have Ian McfuckingShane to look forward to.
>>
>>68721401
The point of his character was that he was a red herring. That it worked and created the Mannis fanbase just makes it even more hilarious
>>
File: Opwgx2g_uwY.jpg (44 KB, 495x378) Image search: [Google]
Opwgx2g_uwY.jpg
44 KB, 495x378
he was fighting for the proletariat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
>>
>>68721198
Nobody understood what he was doing in the show..
>I wont burn Roberts bastard, Gendry the one man rowing team
>But i will burn my daughter

Fucking D&D hacks....
>>
>>68721873
are you fucking dumb?

he WAS going to burn him.
>>
>>68721951
So why didnt he?
>>
>>68721471
I dunno but the Boltons are still pretty good at their roles
Roose is just brutal with no anger or emotion
Ramsay is a homicidal maniac
Both actors do a good job at portraying that
Although I do wish that Roose would be portrayed even more cold and cunning, with no hint of humour
>>
>>68722213
Davos smuggled him out. Ended up in the dungeon for while because of it, too.
>>
>>68722213
Burning a bastard nephew you have never met/despise (depending on which medium to go by) is something different than burning the daughter you love
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.