[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be honest you would love character if it was a man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
Lets be honest you would love character if it was a man.
>>
>>68718985
I'd say "or a hot girl" but the Sand Snakes are hated by almost everyone.
>>
File: CWSdN1C.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
CWSdN1C.gif
2 MB, 400x226
Chaotic Stupid is an overplayed cliche
>>
>>68718985

The site likes her because she is not STRONG WOMYN.

She actually has the physique and isn't hot, which is appealing to us.
>>
No I wouldn't. It's a one note character either way.

>muh Renly
>>
>>68718985
Lets be honest this show really isn't that good
>>
>>68719122
>The site likes her
Which site? Because it's certainly not this one.
>>
>>68719208
Not for at least two seasons, no.
>>
>>68718985
well I do love the character as she is. The only true knight in the entire show
>>
She pretty much is a man though. Hopefully Podrick gets killed off, he brings nothing to the story at all.
>>
>>68719208
miles better than almost anything else though
>>
I cannot stand the way she does her retarded female roar while in battle. If she came at me with that I would die because I'd drop my sword from busting out laughing.
>>
>>68719362
The hilarious thing is that she's literally not.

I miss the examination of her character in AFfC, but I suppose that wouldn't work so well in the show, especially since in that book she did absolutely nothing important.
>>
>>68719362
One of the few remaining characters that D&D haven't managed to royally fuck up yet, either.
>>
>>68719407
Thats sad
>>
>>68719481
>not being intimidated by a seven foot tall ugly woman
>>
>>68719508
>Thats
>>
>>68719555
she is not ugly, tho
>>
But I like Podrick, dude
>>
Her going solo vs 7 guys and their hounds was such a ridiculous scene. The carachter is pretty ok though.
>>
>>68718985
I hate this character not because it's a chick, but because she teleports arround westeros and coincidentally finds the people shes looking for randomly in AN ENTIRE CONTINENT. Also she and Podrick are boring af
>>
>>68719623
I suppose it's either that or the books.

In the books, she roams all over the Riverlands looking for Sansa, when we, the readers, know she's not going to find her or accomplish anything. She literally has no plot relevance until the last chapter, where she and Pod get hanged by Lady Stoneheart.
>>
>>68718985

No. I would've hated a male version. I love Brienne, as a woman, just the way she is - in the books.
>>
Deus Ex of Tharth.
>>
Honestly I actually like her.
She's like Jaime; both of them are nobles but have essentially forsaken their royal inheritance because they don't feel that it suits them. Instead, they've dedicated themselves to the sword and are consequently two of the best swordfighters in the land.
I don't get why people are shitting themselves over the scene. She took out, what, five faceless bolton goons? According to power levels, Brienne is in like, the top fiveish fighters shown so far.
She beats Loras Tyrell in a fair fight right off the bat, which puts her well above the regular fodder shown in the show.
She beats the Hound later, who bested Dondarrion, meaning she's technically better than anyone in the BWB.
She outright embarrasses a half-starved Jaime Lannister, who was still strong enough to bash another man's head open, then STRANGLE a well-fed, healthy, large Northman with his manacles, which isn't fucking easy for a malnourished prisoner, meaning Jaime was still pretty strong at that time.
Is it really so strange that someone in such a bullshit tier could defeat a couple flunkies? Especially when she gets the jump on them and their horses are freaking out for the first little bit.

I just want to know where those fucking dogs went.
>>
>>68720166
But the Bolton men are part of the twenty goodmen. They could take down an army down a whole notch. Brienne beating 5 of them means that based solely on powerlevels, she can at least take out 1/4 of Stannis' army alone.
>>
she doesn't have a character in the show, I did like her in the book tho.
>>
>>68720166
The Hound and Jamie are better fighters than her. The Hound was infected during the fight.
>>
>>68719364
>Hopefully Pod taps dat ass

Come on, all she needs is a good dicking.
>>
>>68719122
I can't stand her because they made her 10x the fighter she is in the books
>>
>>68718985
I like her character, I just hate how the show has made her just appear out of nowhere time and time again for the convenience of the plot.
>>
>>68722296
Podrick and his extraordinarily large penis are the best thing about GoT right now
>>
File: 1430695578956.jpg (97 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1430695578956.jpg
97 KB, 1024x569
>>68718985

> always right
> always wins the fight
> always gets the last word

NO.

>mfw I enjoy Brienne chapters in ASOIAF but hate her in the show.
>>
>>68718985
>m'lady white knight servant to the noble class.

Pass.
>>
>>68722301

She's one of the best fighters in the books though. What scene made her 10x the fighter she is in the books?
>>
>>68720406
These are true facts.
>>
i do like brienne. she's not as interesting as snow, or arya. she's such a good person that she'll probably be killed in some uneventful meaningless subplot
>>
>>68720406
stannis has the powerlevel of 1/4th of his own army
>>
I don't get the GPS meme. She was watching Sansa from afar waiting for her to light the candle and only left her post to see what the fighting was about to find Stannis against a tree. If anything, it shows that she is devoted to oath.

For her to follow Theon and Sansa during their escape isn't that unbelievable.
>>
>>68718985
He would be a clichéd white knight chasing a girl that rejects him while also having a shit track record as a body guard.
>>
>>68718985
Wait, people don't like Brienne?
>>
>>68725217
>left post
>devoted
>>
>>68719050
To be honest, only mother snek and bad pussy are hot.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.