[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is she getting revenge against? The man who killed her husband
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Who is she getting revenge against?
The man who killed her husband and sister in law is dead as far as she knows along with the man who ordered it.

Does she simply have.
A LUST FOR REVENGE!?
>>
>>68717218

stay in our goddamn containment thread you fucking autists
>>
>>68717218
Also, how the hell did she convince the guards to just let it happen? Why the hell would they ever take orders from some woman?
>>
>>68717218
black pussy hair
>>
Book Ellaria: Poor Oberyn I'll miss you, you were so hot ;_;
Show Ellaria:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TIME TO KILL OBERYNS BROTHER AND NEPHEW AND ANYONE ELSE RELATED TO HIM
>>
>>68717218
>lost the love of her life
>boredom
>>
>>68717312
Oberyn - "we don't kill little girls in Dorne"
His wife - "JUST"
>>
>>68717248
Yeah. Where the hell was the build up for the coup? It was clear there was tension but where the fuck was the planning and growing distaste for Doran by the guards? The whole Dorne storyline is just so fucked at this point.
>>
>>68717312
And she was specifically against revenge.
>>
>>68717432
>The whole Dorne storyline is just so fucked at this point.
It was fucked in the books, too. They were just a bunch of lazy Spaniards on permanent siesta who never fought. Their leader was some fat bastard with gout and diabetes who only wanted to watch naked kids frolic in his gardens and whose master plan was sending his Supreme Gentleman son to seduce Stacy.
>>
>>68718017
DORNISH MASTER PLAN GET HYPE
>>
>>68717974
>it's a three characters who have pov chapters in the books get killed off in five minutes episode

d&d are getting revenge on everybody who hated what they did with dorne i.e. one city with 5 people in it
>>
>>68717218
>Who is she getting revenge against?
The audience that bitched about her storyline last season. D&D have one season left after this one, and they know none of you neckbeards will actually drop the show so close to the finish line.
>>
>>68718338
This. After that Benjen cock tease on the season finale it is clear that D&D are literally trolling the audience.
>>
>>68718338
Yeah pretty much.
>>
>>68718017
Yeah but there was build up to a potential coup on him though and where the hell is Darkstar etc. What the fuck happened with that?>>68718017
>>
>>68717218
She rebelled.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.