[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think its fair to say GoT is pandering to the female demographic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: oop.png (1 MB, 1671x938) Image search: [Google]
oop.png
1 MB, 1671x938
i think its fair to say GoT is pandering to the female demographic now
>waning hope that it shows why women in power are a bad thing
>>
>>68710487
>now

You just figured that out now

LOL YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ANYTHING ELSE

It'S A FUCKING MEDIEVAL SHOW ABOUT PRINCESS
>>
>>68710613
mate the men were aight. but this episode they went full sjw pandering.
>>
>>68710487
Name a soap that doesn't. All that fem-magic as well and you didn't pick it?
>>
>>68710820
this show catered to both men and women thats why it was so popular.
but now it seems they have just told the male demograph to get fucked.
>>
>>68710866

I didn't really identify much with show Duran and Trystane.
>>
Is that Loras?
>>
File: 1453979970569.gif (1 MB, 800x361) Image search: [Google]
1453979970569.gif
1 MB, 800x361
>>68710487

So I guess we can infer from this that Arianne and Darkstar are going to clean house in the next book

And the war that was averted in the book will go full blown in the show.

this show gets shittier with each season - its in a full on nose dive plunge
>>
>>68710660
Yeah I bet you liked the men in it, them big cocks swinging around. You never noticed there's more nude dudes then girls? you never noticed all the good men in the movie are family providers, the bachelors are degenerates, midget, gimps, blind, or ugly.
>>
>>68710487
Did he die?
>>
>>68710987

Man, this is almost last season. Its going to be all out war in south and white walkers destroying shit in the north. They will not stop at the wall - they will go down the fucking Dorne.
>>
File: 1461533806982.jpg (95 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1461533806982.jpg
95 KB, 600x612
>>68711065

At this point, who really gives a shit?

White Walkers will lay waste to Westeros just in time for dragon cunt to show up with her wyverns and burn up the walkers.

yawn.
>>
Who do you think watches the most TV?
>>
>>68711159
according to 4chan, neckbeards.
>>
Dropped this jewy garbage at the end of season one masterrace reporting in.
>>
>>68710487

He was so qt tho :(
>>
>>68710487
Gentle reminder that there is no functional difference between /pol/+mra and SJWs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.