[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Zone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Best Episodes?
>>
One More Pallbearer
>>
He's Alive
>>
Time enough at last
>>
The Hitch-Hiker
>>
A Game of Pool

The Brain Center at Whipple's
>>
The Obsolete Man
Walking Distance
Five Characters In Search of an Exit
>>
>>68705993
The Howling Man
>>
The Mirror
>>
I've never seen any twilight zone (except blurry memories from childhood that left me with a feeling of being mindfucked) what is THE twilightzone episode to watch to get me into the show?
>>
In Praise of Pip
I am the Night Color Me Black
The Shelter
>>
>>68706340
One for the Angels
The Obsolete Man
Walking Distance
Time Enough at Last
>>
Nightmare at 20000ft
>>
I am a HUGE Twilight Zone fan... so don't listen to these faggats...
Time Enough At Last is the best episode.
The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street is pretty awesome too.
Kick The Can and Walking Distance to this day make me tear up.
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet is fucking pure horror
>>
The Masks
The Dummy
>>
"Uncle Simon" for the top bantz.

http://www.hark.com/clips/spbmnkgmbz-what-does-it-take-to-make-you-move-you-bovine-crab
>>
>>68706476
>HUGE fan
>baby's first rerun picks
>>
File: time enough at last.png (2 MB, 1425x1080) Image search: [Google]
time enough at last.png
2 MB, 1425x1080
Time Enough At Last isn't the most famous episode I dunno what is.

but it really is a good sweet episode...
>>
>>68706522
That episodes ending is creepy as fuck
>>
Whats that episode called where that street vendor guy sells you exactly what you need at that time? He sells that guy who robs him shoes or some shit and he slips and dies at the end?
>>
>>68706665
I'm not sure but I'm fairly certain it's a season 1 episode
>>
>>68706518
Those are widely considered the best ones. Just because many/most people think so doesn't make it less true.

My favorites:
Last Stop at Willoughby
The one with the man and his dog and the devil
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.