[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the club and this girl slaps your ass. She says,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tyene.jpg (80 KB, 1920x1036) Image search: [Google]
tyene.jpg
80 KB, 1920x1036
You're in the club and this girl slaps your ass. She says, "You need bad pussy."

What do you do?
>>
I put a knife through her heart and go on with my day
>>
>>68705881
y-you too!
>>
>>68705881
I literally cry of happiness.
>>
>>68705881
"How?"
>>
I'd do what everyone on /tv/ would do.

I pretended I didn't hear and walk someplace else.
>>
>>68705881
hottest bitch in GoT

would cum in two seconds
>>
>>68705881
>"Want a toothpick?"
>>
>>68705881
Hope against all reason that she's a kind and understanding dom.
>>
>Y-you t-too
>>
It's "Bad poosey"

SAY IT RIGHT!
>>
>>68705881
Wash my ass.
>>
>>68705881
Hug her because her smile is really cute and I'm lonely. And then destroy her.
I actually don't know who this is, am I falling for a trap or something?
>>
>>68705881
"What did you mean by this?"
>>
>>68706430
No, you're looking at what Game of Thrones used as a replacement for all the plotlines related to an entire kingdom in Westeros.
>>
Take her up on her kind offer.
>>
>>68705881
Take her home and imprison her to be my sex slave.
>>
>>68705881
I turn 360 degrees and slap her bad pussy
>>
bend over and start slapping both my cheeks like a bongo drum while screaming "BAD POOSEY" over and over again
>>
Depends on how hairy she is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.