[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the message again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Aptpupilposter.jpg (18 KB, 220x325) Image search: [Google]
220px-Aptpupilposter.jpg
18 KB, 220x325
What was the message again?
>>
>>68704672
Monsters are among us.
>>
File: Bryan-Singer.jpg (1 MB, 900x1230) Image search: [Google]
Bryan-Singer.jpg
1 MB, 900x1230
All Germans are Nazis.
>>
>>68704672
nazism makes you evil via nazi magic.
>>
I read this book/story, it was among the best of King's work imo but I haven't seen the movie. Is it worth it?
>>
>>68704672
the ending scene was changed after unfavorable test screenings.

in the novella he shoots David Duchovny's character and goes to Elliot Rodgers a bunch of people by shooting random motorists from the side of a freeway.

so the message is something like "Nazi's are bad". it's actually one of King's best works but the movie uses the wrong tone, it should have been more like Clockwork Orange.
>>
>>68704672
There's nothing wrong with filming little boys taking showers.
>>
>>68704672
Evil is contagious. Instigator or victim.
>>
>>68704809
it was ok, did like it when i was younger. Is the book good if i don't like king ?
>>
>>68704672
They are gays right?
>>
>it's an British actor playing Nazi officer and people are supposed to say chilling

God what's with British actors and their egos and Nazi officers
>>
>>68704672

Nazi's are created like Sith, apparently.
>>
The message:

Treat that old janitor from your school nicer he might had an impressive life in another life
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.