[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cloak & Dagger has been reported to premiere in either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mcu over there hiding.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
mcu over there hiding.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>Cloak & Dagger has been reported to premiere in either the fall or sometime in early 2017.

The series was approved, but it didn't have a showrunner yet. Once it has a showrunner, staff, and cast we'll know better. It's likely it could still be ready to air this Fall.

>Most Wanted seems like would air before that, seeing as how the characters have already been written off Agents of SHIELD.

If the pilot is approved (which is filming now), the series has a few options as ABC is planning to shake up its lineup a bit.

- Summer 2016 (Same Tuesday slot AoS and AC run in giving you MCU all year around.)
- Spring 2017 (this was the original plan to take up the Agent Carter slot, but things esclated and is no longer the current idea)
- Fall 2016 (runs right after AoS at 10pm ET)

>Will Agent Carter get a season 3?

Depends on what else the network cancels and how strong Hayley Atwell's other TV series does when the network sees the pilot. We will know in May. At first it didn't look good, but now they're thinking a short order to avoid bitching about canceling a female led series.

>What's the deal with the other ABC series like Damage Control and John Ridley's secret project?

Damage Control is a half hour comedy. Fall 2016. Could get bumped to Spring, but it'll either be Wed or Fri nights. Again, the schedule shakeup thing is making it an unknown factor.

>As for the Netflix side, we know Luke Cage happens in November, Iron Fist a few months after that, and we can assume The Defenders will air a few months after that since filming is about to begin.

LC is September. IF is April 2017, Defenders Spet/Nov-ish 2017.

>What about phase 2 of the Netflix side? Punisher? Moon Knight? Daredevil season 3?

Daredevil Season 3 depends on where things lie after Defenders. The announced Jessica Jones Season 2 will be rolled into Heroes for Hire. Punisher is an option, but Netflix isn't convinced of 3 MCU shows a year yet and Disney is paying to produce them for Netflix.
>>
>>68702912
wait whats heroes for hire?
>>
>>68703010
Luke Cage + Iron Fist team up
>>
>>68703098
this is after LC and IF I guess? before defenders? feel that its a bit redundant
>>
>>68703128
After Defenders. As a way to do followups to more than one solo series at a time.
>>
How are they not mutants under foxs umbrella?
>>
>>68703278
What?
>>
I'm dissapointed that it's going to be so long for DD season 3. I'd rather another season of him then The Defenders or any other of those characters.
>>
>>68703544
Luke Cage and Iron Fist are going to be dope.
>>
>>68703852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_cufeg2SFs
>>
>>68702912
really dissapointed Cloak and Dagger is on a CW like teen drama show. Should have been on JJ S2 with all the child experimentation already set up for that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.