[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you guys said this was good? it was shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: The_simpsons-1-.jpg (79 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
The_simpsons-1-.jpg
79 KB, 720x540
Why did you guys said this was good?

it was shit
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x478
>>68701529
no, it was great.
>>
File: 1315462415491.png (96 KB, 301x246) Image search: [Google]
1315462415491.png
96 KB, 301x246
In every Simpsons thread I've seen there's been a general consensus that it sucks a greasy dick.
>>
File: ladda ned (13).jpg (31 KB, 700x614) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (13).jpg
31 KB, 700x614
rotten tomatoes is cancer, dude, just use your own opinion faggot
>>
Spiderpig was the worst fucking thing at the time, every ad break or trailer run, "Spiderpig, Spiderpig", I wonder if anyone actually laughed at it when they saw it in theatres.
>>
>>68706108
Only big laugh was Bart's dick
>>
It was better than the series was at the time, but still so far away from peak Simpsons. You knew it'd be shit as soon as they had President Arnold instead of President Wolfcastle because they didn't think people would get the joke.
>>
>>68705502
Do you seriously rely on fucking IMDb? The sute where Inception is praised as a deeply philosophical piece of art? Or where Deadpool is top 100 of all time? Please...
>>
>>68706493
And Forrest Gump is top 15...
>>
Agreed. I remember seeing it when it first came out. Didn't laugh once
>>
>>68705502
my opinion is that I loved it
>>
>>68701529
>07

been raping a corpse for nearly 10 years
>>
>>68706209
It also had a few emotive moments between Homer and Marge and Homer and Bart.

It's not that bad, but it came too late. I think a few tv movies made before that time would have been a better idea. They waited too long.
>>
>tfw no pre-1999 Treehouse of Horror movie
>>
>>68708296
I swear I remember hearing that the movie was going to be the end of it all
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.