[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw seinfeld has more intriguing characters, continuity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: seinfeld-cast.jpg (39 KB, 588x285) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-cast.jpg
39 KB, 588x285
>tfw seinfeld has more intriguing characters, continuity, clever nods to previous episodes, and plot developments than GoT
Truly the GOAT.
>>
File: 1457044635470.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1457044635470.png
92 KB, 295x229
>you will never taste a ripe Mackinaw peach
>>
>>68699455

modern seinfeld

Jerry and Kramer get i-pad
>>
>>68700066
George makes a reaction video youtube channel, offends some large group of people, gets his twitter swarmed with death threats. When told to just delete his account he says he has to know what people are saying about him
>>
>>68700154
you're pretty good at this anon
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 300x224
>>68700066
>[George and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment, on the couch looking at their iPads]
>George: "Have you seen this new baneposting meme?"
>Jerry: "Again with the memes, George?"
>George: "Well, have you seen it or not?"
>Jerry: "No, George, I haven't seen it."
>George: "It's ridiculous, Jerry! All they do is write 'you're a big guy' and 'for you' over and over!"
>Jerry: "George, you know I'm not really into the meme stuff. I don't meme. I'm not a memer!"
>George: "Well, this meme has gone too far! Too far, Jerry! And I'm going to do something about it!"
>[Kramer bursts into the room]
>Kramer: "What's George yelling about?"
>Jerry: "He doesn't like the new baneposting meme."
>Kramer: "Oh ho ho ho! Looks like we got ourselves a hothead!"
>George: "That's it! I've had it!"
>[George storms out of the apartment]
>>
>>68703623
i imagined that happening with the voices and everything
>>
>>68703623
bravo /tv/
>>
>>68703623
>Jerry this movie is boring
>Hold on, here's the part coming up where Ryan Gosling kills this guy in an elevator
>Ugh Jerry I hate Ryan Gosling, he's autistic
>Ryan Gosling isn't autistic
>He is so autistic. Ryan Gosling is autistic!
>Maybe that's just his character in the movie
>No, in every movie he plays someone who is socially inept!
>Wait wait, this is the best part Elaine
>"How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you."

BOW BUM BA DA BUM BUM BAH DUM DUM DUN DUN DUN
>>
>[Kramer barges in]
>K: Hey Jerry is your apartment on AirBNB yet?
>J: No it's not an it never will be. I have the last mattress in the city without bedbugs and it's staying that way.
>K: It's the sharing economy. It's the wave of the future!
>J: I've been part of the sharing economy for years. It's called my refrigerator.
>K: Listen to this Jerry. The next two nights I have a Korean couple paying me $400 a night to sleep in my apartment while I'll be in Yonkers paying some shmuck $250 a night! I'm making $300!
>J: This whole thing is topsy-turvy! Why can't you just sleep in your own bed like a normal person?!
>K: That's the beauty of it Jerry. It's like I'm getting paid to sleep!
>>
George Costanza's character "progression" was better game of thrones than Game of Thrones.
>>
Friends > Seinfeld

Most people agree
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 625x626
>>68704820
>>
>>68704820
I hope your kids die before your eyes.
>>
>>68704868

>the prevaling opinion is bait

I know 4chan is hipster central, but I thought /tv/ would be an exception, with the capeshit threads and all.
>>
>>68704969
Seinfeld is considered the greatest TV show of all time.
>>
>>68705069

Friends is considered the greatest comedy series of all time.
>>
File: 1434998419111.png (904 KB, 971x699) Image search: [Google]
1434998419111.png
904 KB, 971x699
>>68704820
>>
>>68704651
>K: That's the beauty of it Jerry. It's like I'm getting paid to sleep!
kek, perfect
>>
>>68705171
go back to Facebook you woman.
>>
>>68704820
>Most people agree

Yeah, normies under 30 and females.
>>
one is a joyless, cynical comedy. the other is GOT
>>
>>68707060
i ruined my own joke
>>
>>68707081
it's okay I still laughed
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.