[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Trey Parker doesn't make films anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: orgazmo-poster.jpg (240 KB, 1010x1500) Image search: [Google]
orgazmo-poster.jpg
240 KB, 1010x1500
How come Trey Parker doesn't make films anymore?
>>
BASEketball was better
>>
>>68697922

this
>>
Too much work/time, less creative freedom. And if the movie doesn't turn a profit, that's two years down the toilet. Doing whatever you want on South Park with a low overhead and still putting in a tidy profit is the way to go.
>>
I somehow managed to rent this piece of kino when I was like 12.
>>
>>68697872
Because he doesn't want to or have to. He'll skate on South Park till he's dead.
>>
>>68697872
Orgazmo was the logical conclusion to cinema.
>>
He's too busy spicing his beat up egg with leftist propaganda
>>
>>68697922
Trey didn't have any creative input into BASEketball. He and Matt just starred in it. They didn't write, produce or direct it

They've gone on record saying they don't even like the movie
>>
>>68698137

Source?
>>
too much studio bullshit
>>
Why is this guy so obsessed with mormons?
>>
>>68698200

In one of the episodes they make a joke like "This is just like that time we got our money back for BASEketball." And I'm pretty sure in one of their episode commentaries they talk shit about the movie
>>
>>68697922
Of course it was. Matt Stone is the real brains behind South Park. Trey's just a closeted faggot who has to get cucked by his beard lesbian wife while pining for Matt's cut dick despite knowing he'll never have it.
>>
>>68698253
>talking shit about their best movie because they didn't write it

Jelly as everloving fuck.

Surprised Trey didn't like it since he finally got to kiss Matt.
>>
>>68698350
From what I gathered they're glad they didn't write it because they didn't think it was that good
>>
>>68698076
South Park is one of the few conservative comedy's in the US what are you on
>>
>>68698385
And from what I gather they were actually mad because it was better than any of their other movies.
>>
>>68698437
Most people just think it's good because Trey and Matt starred in it and therefore fooled people into thinking it was their creation.

Put any other two actors in their place and the movie would be disliked by more people
>>
>>68698488
this.
Imagine Adam Sandler and David Spade playing the two roles. It'd be exactly the same.

People just praise this movie because it has "starring the creators of South Park" on the poster
>>
>>68698488
>>68698539
samefag
>>
>>68698427
Libertarian. South Park's theme is "I don't care what you do, just remember to enjoy life, and try not to fuck it up for everyone else", which is why they make fun of everything/whatever the most extreme ideology of the day is.
>>
>>68698660
Libertarian isn't an an ideology. It's just a made up term.
>>
>>68698772
>i dont know what im talking about
>>
>>68698539
David Spade would never make out with Adam Sandler, so I figure it would be better, actually.
Came out in the same year as The Waterboy, so that just makes it even more likely. 90s Sandler was great.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>68697872
He didn't make T Rex cum.
>>
They're too old for live action, I think. They're nearing 50.
>>
>>68697922
duh
>>
HEY FELLAS I'M READY TO FUCK
>>
I don't want to sound like a queer or nothin', but I'd kinda like to make love to you tonight.
>>
>>68697872
why?
team america is the best movie
book of mormons is the best musical
south park is the best tv show.

other than bringing world peace, there's nothing left to do for them.
>>
>no mention of cannibal the musical

absolutely shpadoinkle
>>
>>68697872
He's a fucking bajillionaire, all he has to do is not fuck up south park and hes set for life.
>>
>>68705049
Let's build a snowman, we can make him our best friend!
>>
That's My Bush is the best television show of all time
>>
File: better than BvS.png (209 KB, 773x352) Image search: [Google]
better than BvS.png
209 KB, 773x352
>>68697872
>>
>>68705365
Well of course it is, Orgazmo actually tries to help people instead of just dicking around.
>>
>>68697872
They're rich and making movies is too much of a hassle.
>>
>>68698660
>I don't care what you do, just remember to enjoy life, and try not to fuck it up for everyone else.

Implying this is a bad.
>>
>>68708217
>>68698660
>>68698772
>>68699219
LIBERTARIAHNS ARTE EVIL KOCH BROTHERS

RACIST SEXIST MYSOGINIST MRAS

RAACCIISTT

FASCISTS

KOCH BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!111
>>
>>68698772
Every word is made up.
>>
>>68705049
Genuinely my favorite musical
>>
Orgazmo is patrician.
Baseketball was just too unfocused.
>>
>>68705365
>higher than BVS
my sides.....
>>
>>68697872
They're suffering from crippling hacktitus.
>>
>>68697872
because he suffers from red letter media syndrome:

the only thing he could ever produce is "ironic" stuff that looks and is written intentionally shitty to mask his lack of talent.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.