[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait a sec - was he or was he not a cop? It was pretty ambiguous.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 432x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 432x431
Wait a sec - was he or was he not a cop? It was pretty ambiguous.

Film is Drive btw.
>>
He drives
>>
he's a real human bean
>>
>>68678701
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................He drives.
>>
What happened to the guys he drove in the beginning of the movie?
I wasn't sure if they got caught or not since the cops went down there.
>>
>>68678701
>was he or was he not a cop?
>has a cop uniform
wow are you inbread?
>>
>>68679094
:)
>>
>>68678701
>image.jpg
>>
>>68678701
No, he was a stuntman standing in for a cop, even driving a stunt cop car in that scene. It wasn't ambiguous at all. We even know he works most of the time at the garage while just doing a few criminal getaways on the side.

>>68678958
This on the other hand is actually ambiguous, and intentionally so. Their fate isn't shown because it's not important to the character of the driver. He's self-preserving over anything else in that situation, and probably was so his whole life before meeting Carey Mulligan and her son.
>>
File: inbread.jpg (34 KB, 550x395) Image search: [Google]
inbread.jpg
34 KB, 550x395
>>68679094
n-no...
>>
>>68678701
>image.jpg

Good morning, Australia.
>>
>>68679094
nice
>>
>>68678701
Why did Cook plan to resteal the money again? He literally had no reason to betray Oscar Isaac
>>
>>68679173
Why didn't the film explains this? Why wasn't there a character that looks right at the camera and explains these things to me!?
>>
he's a stuntman, you idiot.
>>
>>68678701
What? He wasn't a cop mate, driver bashed a guy's head in with his foot for fucks sake.
>>
>>68679825
but there was, that one guy said it
>>
I DON'T EAT
>>
I DONT' SLEEP
>>
I DO NOTHING BUT THINK OF DUBS!
>>
>>68678701
It was based off the books. So no he wasn't a cop.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.