[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jorge Clooney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: George-Clooney-20.jpg (202 KB, 1280x976) Image search: [Google]
George-Clooney-20.jpg
202 KB, 1280x976
Can someone please explain him? He seems to be in nothing but shit films and yet is still considered a Hollywood superstar.
>>
>>68678586

One Fine Day is his Magnum Opus
>>
>>68678586
'Oh Brother Where Art Thou' is an excellent film
>>
>>68678586
Surprisingly decent director. This movie was a pretty good first try for an actor becoming director. Imagine if he has the sort of rise in Quality Eastwood got
>>
>>68678586
>shit films
Lol, what? Out of Sight, Three Kings, Burn After Reading, Ides of March, Good Night and Good Luck, The American, Michael Clayton, The Descendants, From Dusk til Dawn
>>
>>68678765
Dude, he made like 3 or 4 better films before that one. Although he gets director credit, Grant Heslov and he are basically a two-man team.
>>
>>68678799
across twenty years and at least half of those are debatable
>>
Charisma. He is a guy's guy.
>>
Decent actor, very handsome.
A significant portion of his filmography is just alright. I remember when he was honored during the Golden Globes or something and they played his 'best of' it was very forgettable.

>>68678724
Agreed, one of my favorites, and admittedly Clooney is my by far my favorite of the leads
>>
>>68678586

Rose out of ER, was considered a-list superstar after that and some of his early roles like Dusk till dawn, Out of Sight(Elmore story-Justified, as ex)

From there his 'celebrity' fueled his career more than his actual work did until he did a few more movies/oscarbaits.

Hollywood used to have classes of people that rose to a certain level of fame and celebrity about how they carried themselves, he got to join that kind of class and why people lament that new stars aren't really being made anymore, the 90s to a certain extent produced one of the last 'classes' so to speak or so it would seem. They still take on new talent but people are seen as different. JLaw for example.
>>
>>68678885
I was unaware
>>
CUTE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.