[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm late, but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: (You) 2.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
(You) 2.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>stopped watching Better Call Saul after like the sixth episode or something because every episode had become just boring lawyer shit with about 15 minutes of Mike doing basically nothing (we all know what happens to Tuco and Hector anyways)
>since I didn't want to actually watch it, I looked up spoilers for the finale, thinking *maybe* there had been a payoff that was worth seeing
>it's literally just boring lawyer shit to the end with the big cliffhanger being CHUCK RECORDED JIMMY ADMITTING TO A CRIME, DUN DUN DUN!!

Seriously, that's it? They should have transformed Jimmy into Saul at the beginning of this season. They set everything up perfectly with the season 1 finale (season 1 was really good). This second season was just bullshit.

What happened?
>>
File: 1453377141475.jpg (231 KB, 1001x1147) Image search: [Google]
1453377141475.jpg
231 KB, 1001x1147
>>68676176
not enough explosions and rad gangsta business for you?
>>
>>68676445
This
>>
>>68676176
I like the slow burn and character development. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Mike/Cartel interaction is going to escalate.
>>
>>68676652
Yeah I too love knowing that no one dies and Hector is in a wheelchair because of a stroke
>>
>>68676176
>They should have transformed Jimmy into Saul at the beginning of this season.
Has everyone just forgotten what Saul Goodman is like in Breaking Bad?
>>
Literally nothing happens
>Oh wow 10 minutes of watching Jimmy play with a ball of string
>20 minutes of Kim talking on the phone
>Jimmy tries on suits for 40 minutes
>Slow burning character development bro turn your brain off
>>
>muh slow burn

This show could have been condensed into 8 episodes between the 2 seasons so far. It is so fucking thin it defies belief. It could be a 30 minute show. Literally 10-15 minutes of plot advancement per show and 30 minutes of irrelevant, pointless filler.

And Saulfags eat that shit with a smile talking about character development of a character who's development we are already aware of.

slow burn my ass. The only thing getting burned are the idiots who watch that show and shill for it here.
>>
>>68676176

Some bad shit needs to happen to Jimmie before he turns into Saul.

Like being taken advantage of his most moral reflexes by his brother in order to legally fuck him up and send him to prison for a while where he will become disillusioned and meet many prospective clients.
>>
>>68677919
I don't think he'll go to prison. Usually felons can't practice law, and they're still in New Mexico.
>>
>>68678084

Saul Goodman is an entirely new identity?

He had all the cellphones and the escape plan after all.
>>
File: Better Call Saul Alignment.png (762 KB, 900x701) Image search: [Google]
Better Call Saul Alignment.png
762 KB, 900x701
Anybody have an updated version for S2?
>>
>>68678419
Thats not accurate at all
>>
>>68678419

Why Lawful Evil? For doing what?

Who's the Neutral Evil chick?

Why don't I remember crucial plot elements I watched months ago?
>>
>>68678533
>plot
>Better Call Saul

pick only one
>>
Show had ~5 episode spread out over 10.

Memesters and plebs who are defending this utter lack of plot only expose themselves.

Chuck recording Jimmy should've been a mid-season thing, not the big bad cliffhanger.

Vince gyped us
>>
i've enjoyed the fact that it's more of a character drama than breaking bad but the second season was ridiculous in the fact that it barely went anywhere
i suppose season 3 will probably be chuck vs jimmy with jimmy pulling out every dirty trick he can think of though so it should be pretty good
>>
Season 2 is nothing happens season to further character development, besides, we got to see that he will at some point work in a fast food restaurant in a mall sign SG was here, want to see how it unravels desu
>>
This whole "slow burn/character development" argument MIGHT be valid EXCEPT we already fucking know what happens to these characters!!

If this was some completely new series, I would probably be pretty impressed by it, because it is done really well, but when we *already know* what is going to happen, they just can't spend this much time "building it up."

I know I'm gonna sound like a pleb but for christ's sake, show us something interesting like Chuck getting kidnapped by Tuco or Kim getting shot in the head right in front of Jimmy--that way they would be showing us something new, something exciting, AND it would fit perfectly with Jimmy's downfall. Chuck and Kim weren't in BrBa so the writers can literally do whatever the fuck they want with those characters but instead, like OP said it's just nonstop lawyer/legal drama, and there are already a million shows like that.
>>
>>68676914
I know I have
>>
I stopped watching awhile ago. What happened with his brother?
>>
File: 10hoursinmspaint.png (657 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
10hoursinmspaint.png
657 KB, 900x700
>>68678419
fix'd sort of
>>
File: 1394516335315.gif (881 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
1394516335315.gif
881 KB, 500x299
>>68676176
>>68676869
>>68677370
>>68677914
>>68678588
>>68678625
>>68679860
Spotted the plebs. No need to thank me, bros.
>>
>>68680721

>howard
>lawful good

a robot has no alignment
>>
Imagine the autistic /tv/ being into slow-paced TV series.
>>
I don't even care about the show anymore, I just want to tittyfuck Rhea Seehorn.
>>
>>68680721
>>68678419
Put Hector in lawful evil, Chuck in neutral evil, Howard in True Neutral, Mike in lawful neutral, Kim in Lawful good, Jimmy in chaotic good and the Cocobolo desk in neutral good.
>>
>>68678419
>>68680721
>Chuck
>Lawful Evil
C'mon
>>
>>68678533
>>68681129
yeah chuck isn't evil he's just a massive cunt
>>
I really liked the finale, despite feeling the the entire season was slow.
>>
>>68681015
>Howard and Chuck not lawful
>Mike lawful
Do you even watch the show?
>>68681129
Chuck you should really stop using the computer, it's wearing down your faculties
>>
>>68680721
>>68680792
>>68681015
The problem is that many of these characters fall into the same slot. You cant spread the 9 into 9 slots when they only fit into 5.
>>
>>68678419
>it's an anon with no younger siblings thinks chuck is the bad guy episode
>>
I lost track of Mike's motivations a little bit

>why did he need to ambush the ice cream truck?
>why was he surprised people were killed because of it?
>why does he need to kill hector when they had resolved the gun ownership issue?
>>
>>68686107
Revenge for threatening his granddaughter, and insuring that they won't ever do it again.
>>
>>68686215
he antagonised the drug lord to ensure his family's safety?

not sure about that one
>>
>>68685811

I have a brother who is four years younger than me and I love him more than the world.

Chuck is an asshole.
>>
>>68686107
>>68686215
>>68686372
You're both fucking retarded.
>>
>>68676176
>Why dosent le explosions happan
>tfw saul isent the danger
>lots of dilogue and personal shit and no killings
Worst show on television?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.