[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone watching? I've downloaded the first 5 episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: the-path-hulu-812x522.jpg (70 KB, 812x522) Image search: [Google]
the-path-hulu-812x522.jpg
70 KB, 812x522
Anyone watching?

I've downloaded the first 5 episodes and marathoned them over the last week, I'm actually pissed it's not in the Netflix release all at once format because it's actually interesting.

Guy on the right is probably my favorite character, then Hawk(Hock?)
>>
Also
>that forced interracial relationship
>>
>Tfw Noone replies to your threads

I like the pace so far, if they keep it slow and dense then season 1 should come together pretty coherently.
>>
>>68676080
Sorry I don't have hulu Anon
>>
is there gay yet?
>>
XBOX
>>
i wanted to watch this but i don't have hulu.
>>
>>68676190
>that forced interracial relationship

Hadn't heard of this show before
>Creator: Jessica Goldberg

Why do we live in a meme universe?
>>
>>68677959
bump
>>
>>68678711
No, not yet. Haven't met any suspect characters tho.

>>68677869
Me neither, I torrented it because I don't want to subscribe to every fucking online TV service that decides they're worth paying for. Why didn't he just go to Netflix anyway?
>>
When I get home tonight I'll make some WebMs of neat scenes guys.
>>
It's OK. I'm probably gonna keep watching it, but something tells me it's not going to follow up with a lot of questions we have about "The Path" or the fucking snake.
>>
>>68679690
I thought the snake was literally symbolism of the devil and only what APs character was seeing meaning their leader way not leading them to the light but was motivated by the same immoral thoughts as any other human being. If the show -actually- goes supernatural I'll drop it so fucking fast.

And the first 5 episodes have all been buildup, which is why I am optimistic about the show, they haven't revealed shit much, which is good because it will make it all so impactful later on.

I hope.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.