[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /tv/. I am a Hollywood screenwriter recently commissioned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1092x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1092x580
Hello, /tv/. I am a Hollywood screenwriter recently commissioned by a company to adapt something internet related following the success of "meme movies" such as Deadpool that garnered a positive millennial reaction. For the last couple of months I've lurked this board for attitudes and memes.

Can any of you guys tell me if this is an accurate representation? The execs don't know anything about internet culture, so I really have one focus group.
>>
>>68674521
Are you Stuckmann?
>>
A month ago I would've called that bullshit. But after seeing the emoji movie Sony's putting so much effort into, I don't know anymore.
>>
>>68674521
No, this is the correct way.
Bane: You're a big guy
CIA: For you
>>
>>68674521
>Can any of you guys tell me if this is an accurate representation?
nope its not, lurk more
>>
>>68674521
I mean you could have put more effort and made this believable but you created a failed thread instead. Nice
>>
have a radio in the bar play it ain't me
>>
>>68674521
Only good bit was the classic Dano Wes exchange
>>
Why are Paul Dano and Wes Anderson memes again
>>
CIA: Tell that to Dr. Pavel's snapped neck.
>>
>>68675853
lel
>>
File: 1461369205685.png (602 KB, 1280x1164) Image search: [Google]
1461369205685.png
602 KB, 1280x1164
>>68674521
Memes and internet culture is just about being ironic and making fun, the same thing people have been doing for thousands of years but a lot more stupid and meta focused
>>
>>68674521

Tip: For future reference, screenwriters don't do it in wordpad.
>>
>>68674521
fake and gay
>>
>Hollywood screenwriter
>Scene heading is wrong
>Characters are not properly introduced with capitalized names
>"everyone in the par"

Checks out
>>
>>68676251
...what would they do it in then? Vim?
>>
>>68676508
Are you kidding? A simple google search of "screenwriting software" would've brought you to Final Draft, Celtx, FadeIn, Writer's Duet, Scrivener.

Shit man, are you retarded?
>>
>>68676630
>>68676251
>>68676508
If you don't use a typewriter you're a hack and will never be an auteur.
>>
>>68676462
>Characters are not properly introduced with capitalized names
Maybe they were introduced earlier.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.