[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am Japanese. I live in Japan. Do you like this acter? In Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: TakesiKitano.jpg (222 KB, 756x976) Image search: [Google]
TakesiKitano.jpg
222 KB, 756x976
I am Japanese. I live in Japan. Do you like this acter? In Japan he is no person. No one likes him. This is means you American are bad for put him into many movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 666x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 666x360
Literally who?
>>
Japan didn't like Takeshi's Castle?
>>
>>68670134
Really? Why does no one like him?

>>68670189
It's probably dishonourable because of how it portrays their culture.
>>
I enjoy Ken Watanabe. Does Japan enjoy him.
>>
File: 1439873707321.jpg (28 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
1439873707321.jpg
28 KB, 307x462
>>68670134
hello where is the anime?
>>
Live action Japanese cinema is kind of a joke 2bh.
>>
NISHI NISHI BAKA DESU
>>
Weeb here, I actually don't really like him
>>
i wish we nuked all of Japan desu
>>
Weeb here, I actually really like him
>>
he acts like he's got literal autism, always looking at the floor, quiet and emotionless even for jap standards. i don't understand either why is he so famous though i remember him being great in boiling point, sonatine and hanabi.
>>
Weeb here, I actually have no strong feelings one way or the other towards him.
>>
File: 1307301100430.jpg (27 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1307301100430.jpg
27 KB, 429x410
>All these newfags falling for a classic /tv/ copypasta
>>
>>68670134
There are very few asian actors who can speak english well enough and who are able to actually act.

That being said I can't think of a single american movie he's been cast in other than the new GitS adaptation.
>>
>69 years-old
>Still making films

He'll be fine
>>
>>68670134
Right you are, Ken.
>>
File: CastPic1_zpsef11eae3.jpg (89 KB, 345x257) Image search: [Google]
CastPic1_zpsef11eae3.jpg
89 KB, 345x257
>>68670134
I really missed that meme
>>
>>68670534
>oldfags falling for the brand new "falling for old copypasta" meme
classic
>>
>>68670134
I liked him in the outrage movies.
>>
>>68670134
funny today I was on my way home and was thinking baout this meme.

I got meme nostalgia.
>>
File: violent cop.jpg (296 KB, 1024x692) Image search: [Google]
violent cop.jpg
296 KB, 1024x692
Why is it that the West only knows of Tsukamoto, Sono, Kitano, Miike, Shiraishi, Ishii, Terayama, Suzuki, Oshima, Sai, Imamura, Teshigahara, Akira Kurosawa, Ozu, Mizoguchi, O, Fukasaku, Kinugasa, Nakagawa, Ichikawa, Kobayashi, Kiyoshi Kurosawa and Koreeda and is completely ignorant of the majority of other Japanese directors?
>>
>>68670589
He was in Johnny Mnemonic wwwwww
>>
>>68670439
Part of the reason he's emotionless is half his face is paralyzed.
>>
>>68670134
Why would anyone hate Jackie chan
>>
>>68670134
I thought he is known more in Japan as a comedian?
>>
File: Tora-san.jpg (35 KB, 224x320) Image search: [Google]
Tora-san.jpg
35 KB, 224x320
Is Tora-san kino?
>>
>>68677344
ask a honkie
>>
Except Beat Takeshi is like one of three Japanese actors who is actually well known or recognised, what's the deal? Why does no one in Japan like him? Is it because Americans like crime movies and that's basically his main thing?
>>
>>68678399
Too bad 99.975% of them squeal like dying pigs when they get "fucked"
>>
>>68670134
he good director, good actor
he makes not movies, but films and kino.
god bless takeshi and sono
>>
>>68670134
白豚帰れー
>>
>>68676086
But lets not forget, is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>68670134
What's THAT supposed to mean !? A dude is a one of the biggest entertainers who has been around Japanese industry for long time, anon (笑´・艸・) Did you just happen to find who he is ?
>>
>>68679059
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.
>>
>>68678399
Kek (笑´・艸・) Yes Yes !! Some do have nice Boobies !!! So does the other gurls on different continents. What is ur preference, anon ??
>>
>>68679172
whatever it is ur doing stop it
>>
>>68670134
He was good in Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence.
>>
>>68677703
He He (笑´・艸・) I'm not sure about the majority of "Likes" & "Dislikes". This is just my theory that not many people are catching up with what this dude is capable of. The genius tend not to get well received as "The Thing" of its time.
>>
>>68670134
Holy shit, this meme is old I had forgot about it.
>>
>>68670134

>Zatoichi
>Takeshi's castle
>Battle Royal

90s legend.
>>
>>68680008
Zatoichi and Battle royal yes
but castle? lol
Boiling Point this is Kino
>>
>>68678516
Yeah this must be a weird cultural thing.
>>68679172
Titty wise? I like big german tits too. Jews have some nice titty monsters too. Luke kat dennings.
>>
>>68678399
Source?
>>
>>68678516
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
Takeshi Beat Kitano is one of the greatest Actors world wide you maggots have no clue
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.