[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how fucked is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 570x238
So how fucked is he?
>>
>>68668078
Very. Warners hired Cuaron to help bail him out.
>>
>Jungle Book: Origins
>making a gritty reboot of a fucking kids' movie
>>
elaboratw
>>
>>68668078
Mogli is going to be a emo faggit who has to decide if he wants to save the animals or not.

Kevin Costner is playing Aquila
>>
why do these things always come in pairs?
>>
>>68668335

One studio sees another doing something and wants to one up them
>>
>>68668279
Not until you spell it right
>>
>>68668335
Warner Bros. is pretty desperate to try and stay relevant
>>
>>68668078
Wait, what happened?
>>
>based off the books
>master of mocap at the helm
>already filmed

hes fine if audiences are mature enought o understand his vision
>>
>>68668335
>tfw there's only one modern LOTR trilogy
>>
So it will be like the 1993 movie?
>>
>>68668493
But they announced their movie first
Go shill somewhere else Disney intern
>>
>>68668541
>already filmed

Oh ok cool, this movies gonna be sweet now
>>
>>68668335
>1 screenplay writer makes a pitch to a studio
>Studio rejects that screenwriter and hires their own

Literally happens all the time. Hollywood is a sham.
>>
>>68668555
The Hobbit tho
>>
>>68668587
Calm down there Warner Bros., I'm sure you'll manage to gross $130 million worldwide.
>>
>>68668271
it's an adaptation of the book
>>
>>68668335
The property is going into public domain soon, and at that point it wouldn't be surprising to see studios take a crack at it that haven't been able to until now. Knowing that, Disney pushed out the latest one ahead of the public domain release so they could get first dibs on the nostalgia sales. Thus, it is not an accident that two came out in close proximity.
>>
The movie is making a killing in India apparently
>>
>>68668555
Because LOTR isn't public domain yet.
>>
>>68668867
disney movie making money. WB couldnt make money on a christina hendricks sextape
>>
>>68668078
i loved him as Ian Dury
>>
>>68668078
All these movies will making a killing all the former emo slut moms my age all named there kids Mogli, Khan, Kai, and Baloo or whatever the fuck. Poor kids. They will take the kids to one and there dates to the other (you know dads not around or he never would have allowed names like this.)
>>
at least this one isn't fill with meme actors, other than cucumberpatch, the disney one just screams meme actors
>bill murray
self explained
>christopher walken
muh funny speech pattern
>idris elba
shoud be next bond meme
>scarlett johansson
avengers meme
>ben kingsley
i won an oscar once meme
>lupita nyongo
i won an oscar once/ i was in star wars meme
>giancarlo esposito
breaking bad is the best show ever made meme
>>
>>68671310
memes cause autism
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.