[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is an actual still from the movie, but it looks like a set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Spider-Man-Civil-War-Team-Cap.jpg (98 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-Civil-War-Team-Cap.jpg
98 KB, 1000x500
This is an actual still from the movie, but it looks like a set photo to me. And look at the fucking trailer, what a BTS tone.
>How do they get away with shitty cinematography/tone!!??
(I'm not a Marvel or a DCuck, but i'm gonna get called a DCuck anyway so whatever..)
>>
Yet people say that's the best part of the movie DCuck.
>>
>>68667056
Everyone seems to be loving it on Twitter.
The movie is going to be a gigantic success and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>68667056
That's the thing I hate about Marvel movies: they all look like made-for-TV movies. There are no shadows, or depth of focus. Everything is crisp and evenly lit, making the whole thing look fake and low budget.
>>
It's just a lot clearer and easier to follow for normies and autists. No distracting artistic choices, bright, mundane, calming.
>>
>>68668007
Some of them have nice moments, but the majority are very flat and lifeless. OP's picture could replace the main characters with the CW superheroes and it would look like a shot from The Flash.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>68668054
aka Comfy
>>
File: 1461267796412.webm (729 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461267796412.webm
729 KB, 1920x1080
>>68668116
Totally.
>>
>>68668212
>flying as fast as Flash
>cape is just blowing like she has a weak fan in front of her
I mean, I understand the CGI looking that bad, but jesus.
>>
How can people actually take these films seriously? How can people genuinely invest hours and hours of their time """"discussing""" this shit?
>>
>>68668212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
>>
>>68668259
I know it's hard to understand normal people, anon.
>>
>>68667056

>costumes with no function are just costumes
>>
>>68668212
He's gonna get you.
>>
>>68668297
thank you
>>
File: He's gonna get you.webm (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
He's gonna get you.webm
260 KB, 1920x1080
>>68668350
>>
>>68668385
>>68668212
Capeshit is already bad, but holy shit how can anyone watch this.
It looks like an SNL sketch parody.
>>
>>68668247
Exactly. Why don't movies ever get it right that travelling that fast won't make your hair blow gently like you're travelling in a car with the roof down?

Mission: Impossible is the only one to ever get it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WaXuRWGrvw
>>
>>68668315
>I only want tacticool shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.