[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the hunger qames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].jpg (3 MB, 2500x3800) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
3 MB, 2500x3800
How do we fix the hunger qames?
>>
>>68666489
It's fine as is, quality teen dystopiacore kino
>>
Make them all fight in the nude
>>
Loved most of the two last movies. Only problems i have are the romance and the bad acting
>>
>>68666666
>>
Make it R rated and have grittier action scenes and a darker atmosphere

Way too light and cheesy and romantic for a story about teens murdering the fuck out of each other
>>
>>68666787
What a shitty get
>>
>>68666489

Mockingjay had no reason to be split into 2 parts. The amount of filler in both sections was ridiculous, they were practically repeating entire scenes and conversations in any attempt to just fill time. If it was just one 3 hour epic that would have been great.

And if we could go back in time and replace Gary Ross with Francis Lawrence for the first part, that would be pretty much perfect. It's clear Ross had no idea what the fuck he was doing with the material, the directing quality between the first one and the sequels was night and day.
>>
>>68666489
tfw we don't do Hunger Games threads anymore
>>
>>68666489
Make it a Man v. Food movie
>>
>>68666660
but to see jennifer lawrence naked is literally a sex crime according to her http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-08/jennifer-lawrence-calls-nude-photo-hacking-a-sex-crime/5798136
>>
>>68666660
there would be more raping for sure
I mean if the deathmatch happened in reality
>>
>>68666827
>Mockingjay had no reason to be split into 2 parts. The amount of filler in both sections was ridiculous, they were practically repeating entire scenes and conversations in any attempt to just fill time. If it was just one 3 hour epic that would have been great.
I always thought the same.

They splitted it for 2 obvious reasons
>money
>autistic fans saying "movie is so shit because they missed that irrelevant part!"
>>
I'm so glad it's over. They kept getting worse.
>>
>>68666956

I'm a big fan of the books and even I thought the extra material was pointless. Mockingjay is a very strangely paced story, it's some kind of Frankenstiened combination of a war epic, PTSD psychodrama and B-movie pulp science fiction thriller. Splitting it up into two parts and keeping the extra fat was a terrible idea, despite the pacing of the narrative it's all one huge story.
>>
Hoping that instead of a film reboot that we'll get in about 15-20 years, we get a tv series prequel about the games.

>12 episode seasons
>First 8 episodes are about the tributes from each of the districts getting viewers to invest and have favourites
>Episode 9-10 is the training and watching tributes interact with eachother
>Episode 11 is the tributes doing press and being all nervous etc.
>Episode 12 is a bumper finale of the actual game

It would be like a fic-reality show with plenty of spin off possibilities (Snow, districts etc). Could be a real cash cow for cable.
>>
>>68666957
this
first was like "braindead way to pass time"
second similar
then it tried to be serious and lol it got bad
>>
PSH doesnt die
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.