[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: negan-bat-176562.jpg (183 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
negan-bat-176562.jpg
183 KB, 655x380
Who is it?
>>
>>68665788
Glenn the chink.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 412x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 412x457
>>68665788
Imagine Negan strolling up, doing his whole routine, Glenn is who he chooses. He hits Glenn on the cranium with lucille, blood starts streaming down his face, the whole group starts screaming, Maggie is hysterical saying shit like "LEAVE HIM ALONE", Rick is shouting "STOP THIS" furiously. Glenn looks concussed and in shock, his face is one of disbelief and confusion, not pain. Negan says "TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP!!!!", and hits him squarely on the temple, One side of Glenn's skull looks broken inwards, one eye is bulging from it's fractured eye socket, only now does it occur to him exactly what has happened, he tries to call out Maggie's name but he's brain damaged beyond repair and only manages to say "m-m-magg" in a slurred speech.
Negan hits him again, this one drops him, his eye is now hanging from the nerve, he is twitching violently, Negan looks at the rest of the group who are crying and screaming for him to stop and he gives them a shit-eating grin in response.
He proceeds to repeatedly hit Glenn over and over, with each hit the groups cries are becoming increasingly angry and desperate. You can faintly hear Rick say "YOU'LL DIE FOR THIS".
When Negan is finished, Glenn's head is a puddle of brain matter and bone fragments. Negan issues a warning to the group to never cross him again. He then leaves. The rest of the Saviors clear out, the group is silent and they are mostly staring at the ground in fear, Maggie is weeping, Rick is visibly shook. Michonne slowly turns her head to Rick, she speaks, her voice sounds dry and scared, "Rick what do we do now?". Rick snaps back to reality, he looks at her with teary eyes, shaking, and croaks
"I don't know"
He looks back down, in utter shock at his own helpless admission. Michonne is lost. The camera cuts to a top down view of the clearing, you can just make out Glenn's lifeless body amongst the distraught survivors, the camera pans out, the threat of the Saviors looms.
Roll credits.

They ruined it.
>>
>>68667504
>saving this to post in future twd threads

Autism
>>
>>68665788
Negan is my husbando
>>
is negan jus guna let them go home after?

How can he not expect some fina up rising?
>>
>>68667853
It's funny you say that, because I actually have autism lol.
>>
>>68667504
shit son. exactly what they should have done.
except if they deviated from the comics and picked someone else.
in that case prior to the next season they could be showing a promo with glenn being alright and then people would really have to wonder who it will be.
why else would they cut the season at that point when they're going to go by the comics' plot, which a lot of people are familiar with.
>>
>>68667504

Never seen the show, but I do know the comics. So Negan didn't kill Glenn, or what?
>>
>>68665788
I thought it was Moe. He said teeny (the small one), meany (the mean one), mighty (Rick, the leader) then Moe.
>>
>get cucked by the teaser cliffhanger ending after so much build up

>continue to generate hype for them by asking questions like this when the writers don't even know or care

Fucking sad tbqhwyfamiglia
>>
>>68668499
Killed someone bout noone knows who because the showrunner is a fucking pussie.
>>
>>68668707
^
>>
>>68668021
They'll get home and see that the saviors tried to fuck Alexandria's shit up while they were with Negan.
>>
>>68665788
No one cares
It doesn't matter the show is gutless and it will likely by the gay guy who had 5 lines last episode or the mullet autist.
>>
>>68668756
yeah but then they get there weapons and food and flee, or they lockdown alexandrea and fight...
>>
>>68668494
Wooowowiee
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 329x399
>>68667910
>>
>>68665788
That ending was so ineffective no one even cares anymore because the same crowd that's The Walking meme fans are Game of Meme fans. They should had him rape Maggie with that bat causing first television prime time abortion. Zombie baby slides out high fives Negan and show is now Negan and Zombie fetus picking up human and zombie babes on there way to see if playboy mansion is still standing. Spoiler it is and hijinks a plenty!
>>
>>68665788
Glenn got rekt.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.