[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she a good actress or just a meme actress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1024x640
Is she a good actress or just a meme actress?
>>
Slut
>>
File: scarjo - black widow.webm (3 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
scarjo - black widow.webm
3 MB, 1440x810
>>68664131
Finnfag what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>68664131

like a meme actress but without the"actress"
>>
>>68664191

Not my thread fämäläm!
>>
>>68664131
> image.jpg
>>
>>68664354
Well I just assumed with the Scarjo and the image.jpg, but never mind then
>>
>>68664434

There are thousands of Bridget, Scarjo, Evie, Biel, january jones posters on /tv, each with iphones and ipads
>>
>>68664131
shes a beautiful actress
>>
I've yet to see any good acting from her.
>>
File: SWprofile.png (910 KB, 696x803) Image search: [Google]
SWprofile.png
910 KB, 696x803
>>68664131
>ms. johansson we need you to try a russian accent for this scene
>>no.
>you're playing a russian spy though and this scene will be you in russia, so...
>>i already dyed my hair red. you don't get red hair and an accent.
>alright, that's enough. someone get me liz olsen
>>w-what!?

Black Widow written out entirely by next movie.
>>
>>68664552

Watch Lost in Translation or Avengers
>>
>>68664634

You're like the retards that complain the characters in The Americans don't have Russian accents THEY'RE SPIES THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE FUCKING BORIS AND NATASHA YA FUCKING IDIOT, WHY WOULD AN ACCOMPLISHED SECRET AGENT HAVE A BLATANT ACCENT?!
>>
Jonhansson is legit awful. It was amateur hour when she came on screen in Hail Caesar. Brolin makes here look like a child playing pretend.
>>
>>68664131
she acts
being a meme or a good actress (or a good meme actress) doesn't matter
>>
>>68664634
She's not the sex symbol she was in Lost in Translation and they're moving on to the new hotness. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
>>
I really liked her in Winter Soldier and Im not sure why, Ive hated her in everything else
>>
File: 1461163354975.jpg (381 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461163354975.jpg
381 KB, 750x1000
>>68664146
first post best post
>>
>>68664634
She's the only A-Lister on the cast besides RDJ, the kind that actually puts asses in seats. She's not going anywhere at least until both Infinity War movies are done.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.