[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Actors who seem like great dudes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
ITT: Actors who seem like great dudes.
>>
File: jackoff.jpg (48 KB, 340x513) Image search: [Google]
jackoff.jpg
48 KB, 340x513
too late, I know
>>
>>68663459
he's also redpilled
>>
File: Based Mel.jpg (47 KB, 320x492) Image search: [Google]
Based Mel.jpg
47 KB, 320x492
>>
File: 1456003046314.jpg (62 KB, 414x384) Image search: [Google]
1456003046314.jpg
62 KB, 414x384
>>68663459
Not even kidding desu
>>
>>68663561
>You can't talk shit about Jews.
>Promptly get shot down simply for mentioning the fact.

Every time.
>>
File: Michael_Cera_2012_(Cropped).jpg (945 KB, 866x1205) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Cera_2012_(Cropped).jpg
945 KB, 866x1205
I know you guys don't like him but i'd be good friends with him.
>>
>>
>>68663691
Cera seems like one of those guys who's a proper cunt IRL because he's so annoyed with people thinking he's a timid guy because of typecasting.

Wouldn't surprise me if This is the End had a grain of truth in it to be honest.
>>
>>68663783
Guy was a blue-pilled cunt and probably an assassin working for the banks.

Lincoln was trying to get the US Government free of the Rothschild's influence, that's why he was shot. Same with Kennedy.

"The money power preys upon the nation in time of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of our country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed. "
-Abe Lincoln
>>
>>68665167
Wasn't Lincoln also going to send all of the slaves back to Africa?
>>
>>68665225
A lot of Afro-American people actually went back to re-settle in Africa at one point. I forget when and where, but apparently it didn't go well. They lived alongside a bunch of Africans for a bit and then basically enslaved them.
>>
File: James_Woods_2015.jpg (368 KB, 817x1226) Image search: [Google]
James_Woods_2015.jpg
368 KB, 817x1226
>>
>>68665413
>>68665225
Liberia. Their flag is even the USA's flag just with 49 stars removed.
>>
>>68665531
LIBERIA, that's it. I kept thinking Lesotho for some reason.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.