[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Die Another Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: KinoFilm.png (3 MB, 2951x814) Image search: [Google]
KinoFilm.png
3 MB, 2951x814
How can no one understand how Kino this film is? This is definitely one of my favorite bond films ever.

We have never seen Bond suffer this much before which we saw in the opening credits (also we have never seen plot events in an opening credits of a Bond film either).

That hospital scene too when he is almost dying as it appears is just so fucking brilliant! The sound effects etc as we are feeling the emotions of what Bond has been through; being imprisoned in that jail cell for so long and his life going down the drain before he returns back to work.

It is just so emotionally gripping and yes I understand some of the cheesy humor and the invincible car which some thought was too much to take seriously; but just looking at the movie's story and its characters - it is so truly remarkable.

Though Jinx had perhaps the worst dialogue of lines, but you cannot deny how many amazing scenes this movie had: from the opening surfing scene to the hovercraft chase, the hospital scene, Bond chasing Zao through the medical facility, the Ice Palace itself which is entirely built as a practical and not cgi!

The Ice Palace car chase which is 10/10 is so fun to watch. And I know the cgi right before the car chase when Bond is parachuting over an ocean is poor but all in all this movie had great cinematography, a truly great story that deserves more appreciation.
>>
File: rosamund2.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rosamund2.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>68662897
Rosamund Pike and Toby Stephens are good in it
That's about all I have to say on the subject
>>
>>68662897
>when Bond is parachuting over an ocean is poor

People are just bandwagoning this opinion. The CGI is perfectly fine for its age and for what it does, and it genuinely does not look horrible. Average, sure, but not shit tier.
>>
>>68662897
It was okay. It's just mediocre compared to some of the other Brosnan bond films.
>>
File: RosamundPike.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RosamundPike.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>68662982
is amazing how little she has aged since this movie
>>
Sigmund Freud
Analyze dis
>>
>>68663440
huh?
>>
>>68662897
Die Another Day is totally radical, dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w6FV8P7HXg
>>
>>68663055
No, it wasn't. I saw this in theaters. The CGI was shit.
>>
Die Another Day is one of those films that was bad in a way that it was entertaining for me. The only reason I hate it is I wish Brosnan was sort of wasted during his time.
>>
IM GONNA
>>
>>68663961
DESTROY
>>
>>68662982
>that serious face when she gets nude in front of him

What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.