[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of dumbass gang name is Kanjiklub?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (650 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650 KB, 960x538
What kind of dumbass gang name is Kanjiklub?
>>
The whole movie was retarded. You have to be <14 year old to enjoy it.
>>
>could have had the raid 3
>instead we get shitty 15 second bit on a shitty star wars movie
>their characters die in less than a minute and are completely forgotten
>>
that klingon looks like shit.
>>
>>68658578
What a waste of casting
>>
>>68658548
Oh thank god it's post like this that make me think that maybe, just maybe, I am not insane.
>>
>>68658548
TELL THAT TAE KANJIKLUB!
>>
>>68658548
I'm sure one of those star wars hyper nerds knows the backstory
To everyone else it was just out of place. Other than that it was 9/10 the rest of the way through
>>
>>68658614
They're just following Marvel's formula of hiring great actors and utterly wasting them on bit parts and shitty villain roles.
>>
>>68658665
Or just another throwaway faction that will inevitably get an encyclopaedia written about them on Wookiepedia.
>>
>>68658665
>Abram's trash
>Things having some actual backstory

This is not your dad's Lucasfilm, comrade.
>>
honestly Hollywood just doesnt get Asians, lumping a bunch of people who pretty much hate each other into one category doesnt work

not to mention there isnt an "Asian" identity in America really unless you count the overachiever tryhard at school strict parents shit (which is kinda true for the most part)
>>
>>68658885
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>68658635
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
>It's an 'all gangs converge on Ron Burgundy episode'
This whole scene was retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1462x1462
>>68661709
Kek'd out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.