[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLD 2xzAX8Aw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
File: The Daily Show.jpg (346 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
The Daily Show.jpg
346 KB, 960x1440
SJWs BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw
>>
>this triggers reddit
>>
I love how most people on here constantly bash Maher for everything he does and call him a SJW libtard, but when he finally says something to prove them wrong they act like they don't notice.
>>
I don't know why that kike keeps saying he's white and christian when he was born from a jewish mother. Controlled opposition.

Absolutely_Subversive.yuri
>>
Dead-on. He always says this kinda stuff, /tv/ just assumes the opposite because of a couple oft-posted clips and his reputation and stuff, having never actually watched. Should be funny to see posters try to discredit even this monologue.
>>
>>68657446
can anyone explain to me how racism still exists in america. serious questions. not talking about the odd skinhead. i read the transcripts of the trayvon martin and that other kid who got shot incident and there didnt seem to be anything racist about it, just dumb paranoid or chicken shit cops.
>>
>>68659940
That is the most unamarican post I have ever read. I've got a serious question for you too, are you like seriously fucking 12 and have never seen anything about the world outside your comfy suburbia?
>>
>>68660019
this is literally what a sjw would respond. no arguments. now explain to me how racism still exists in the us. more black kids get arrested for weed? well no shit, a lot of em live in suburban crime filled areas that are as a result heavily policed and thus more people will end up getting arrested for stupid shit as well. next? whats ur argument? how is that racism? can you actually imagine a fucking cop in 2016 going "i fucking hate this guy cause hes black, time to give him shit." theyd be dealt with quickly
>>
ill believe racism still exists if it's proven. so far the regressive liberals have done a pretty shit job at proving it.
>>
>>68660100
I don't know who's kike told you the ''this is literally what a sjw would respond'' meme was supper effective but it isnt.

Especially not when you proceed to hamslap a wall of sjw cry baby non sense.
>>
>>68660100
>ur

k so you're a nigger and not american so I guess that makes you french or something. Well let me tell ya mate about the pack of feral niggers we have here in wonderful burgerland.

This would fuck your uncle tom shits up mate.

Like hardcore.
>>
okay so i guess people here agree with me that racism is pretty much dead in the us great. it's impossible to make any sense from these autistic replies.
>>
>>68660100
>more black kids get arrested for weed
This is misleading. Blacks aren't just being charged with weed, they get caught with weed after committing other crimes.

Cops are racist thru conditioning. Blacks are a minority, but they commit a majority or the crime. Of course this leads to their race being treated differently by cops
>>
>>68660337
black people are probably more likely to get pulled over and annoyed because theres a lot of black people commiting crimes. i get it. but its not racism. its just a sucky inevitability. if there was a blond 6 foot blue eyed serial killer in the loose a lot of blond blue eyed 6 foot people would get pulled over and be caused inconveniences. doesnt mean the cops have a subconscious thing against people who look like that, it's just cause and effect. so what is the blm trying to do? because what theyre trying to say is that black people are treated unfairly by the police, but the police is only doing it's job.
>>
>>68660494
Thats why I said conditioning. They don't start out just looking to screw over black people. They have the most negative interactions with blacks and that puts them on the defensive when they are dealing with them. Eventually that leads to a black guy getting choked to death over cigarettes. Its not racist cops or black people that are solely the problem, its both
>>
>>68660663

>its both

This doesn't get said enough, so many people try to argue from just one perspective never seriously considering the possibility that black people do have a crime-problem and at the same time there are a bunch of racist people in the country.

Now I personally believe the racism part is blown out of proportion and in some cases the racism may come from actual interactions with an overwhelmingly black criminal population among the police, but that doesn't mean there aren't cases where race clearly has a factor.
>>
>>68661025

Also, I do believe many black activists abuse these cases to further a group-agenda that is ultimately racist and flawed. It's become a cash machine, it's not really about a social issue anymore.

If they wanted to address social issues in this country from a black perspective, start with enormous black criminal population, not with something minuscule like cops shooting a couple of innocent (or not) people.
>>
Bill Maher is such a ridiculous jew manlet.

Look at this thing where he threatens to personally eject a guy, not realizing the guy is twice his size. Bill Maher is as delusional as Steven Seagal and the only reason he is anything is because morons support his show. Plenty of other left wingers who don't have such an inflated opinion of themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D42tl7THmiY
>>
>>68657446
He's still pushing the PC SJW narrative.

He's just telling the useful idiots that buy into it to be less extreme about it, to tone it down, they're turning people away from the narrative.
>>
>>68657446
>faggy outspoken liberal Democrat voter says one or two things against the grain
>lol, Maher is GOAT! SJWs rekt!
"No"
>>
>>68660663
That dumbass died because he was 200 lbs overweight
>>
Why can't Bill Maher understand that nobody appreciates smugness? I mean fuck man, I don't give a shit about politics or race or anything that he's talking about in the video, but I still got angry. I've got no dog in that fight and he still drove me to extreme anger just by his tone alone. Even when he was saying things that I agreed with, I could feel my face flushing with heat.

It's like they keep him locked away from anybody who could potentially disagree with him so that when the air lock releases and he's put around normal people he comes off as some hyper-self-masturbatory egomaniac.

I don't go to /pol/, but I might start now. Is this guy Jewish?
>>
>>68661519
You clearly aren't even aware of basic legal principles. It doesn't matter if someone is overweight.
>>
>>68661519
yea sure. but he was still just standing there with his arms at his side when a cop decided it was needed to jump on his back and choke him out.
>>
>>68661587
>Is this guy Jewish?

Do you even have to ask that question
>>
>>68661618
You mean he... didn't do.. nothing?
>>
>>68661627
>>68661587
He was raised as a Catholic
>>
>>68661587
>>68659501

Welcome to the Bureau, new Agent.
>>
>>68661650
kek and no, the cops did have a reason to be there. I'm saying he got choked out because he was black.
>>
>>68661587
libturds eat the smug up they live on it
>>
I laughed a couple of months ago when faggy leftists posted a Maher link where he expressed just the slightest hesitation about massive Muslim immigration into Europe. Not only that but when he said it 3 of his guests pounced and said the attacks (whichever latest Muslim attack in Europe) couldn't be traced back to Islam.

Face it dudes, your idealogy is cuck tier and the best that can be said of Maher is he applies a little lube to the pegging he takes rather than the rest of the leftist party voters
>>
>>68657446
Isn't he the clown that was cheering because the whites become a minority in their own countries?
>>
what's funny with jews is that no matter how hard they cry they ain't white, to a nigger, you are damn fucking white my friends.

why was this completely left out of your scheme shlomos? Are you really that delusional? Like, REALLY?

>LOOK DES NOTHER CRAKAH OVER THER POP DEM
>IM NOT WHITE I'M JE
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBR
>>
>>68661855
Soon you'll be one of us.

Nothing is beyond our reach.
>>
>>68661417
He constantly says quite a few. He's consistantly anti-SJW.
>>
>>68659553
Hes pretty scathing and derogatory to both sides of the fence, /tv/ just hates him because he's relentlessly smug, and shitting on atheists is the cool contrarian thing to do now. That being said maher gets on my nerves sometimes, but his show is easily one of the fairest round table type shows out there. Anyone who thinks other wise is probably an uninformed memelad or being retarded on purpose.
>>
>>68662022
It's embedded in their genes. Theirs nothing you or anyone can do about it. Their blood is literally tainted. They do no even come from this world, Hebrew is a language with roots completely foreign to our earth. lying, deception, smugness. They are basically very high functioning psychopath.
>>
>>68662098
>but his show is easily one of the fairest round table type shows out there
Really? He surrounds himself with sycophants who laugh and cheer at everything he says.
>>
>>68661661
A jew is a jew.
>>
>>68662189
this is true.

look at how sam hydes was making genuinely offensive jewish joke and then later called gavin telling him that it HE (gavin) was going too far and was becoming too close to the nazi.

They play their little game like that. It's pathological in them. >>68662162 describes it perfectly, it's hard to imagine but once you grap the picture it's quite clear to understand and the only clear picture you could make in your mind of a jew is a predators. This uncanny phony feeling you get when you listen to a jew, you know what I'm talking about right? It's your primitive brain screaming that something isn't right and you should gtfo ASAP.
>>
>>68662168
>who laugh and cheer at everything he says
You obvsly have never seen the show, so shut the fuck up. He gets weird reactions every how and often confronts his libtard audience.
>>
>>68662168
>Really? He surrounds himself with sycophants who laugh and cheer at everything he says.

No he always has opposing voices on, changed his audience to not consist of Libs only and at least once a show shits on them
>>
>>68662499
He never does idiot.
I remember seeing his fucking "anti-immigration" episode where he whimpered maybe the crimes have something to do with Islam.
Dude's a fucking joke. John Oliver without the upvotes
>>
Lol weed haha

:'-)
>>
>>68662499
You're blowing this out of proportion and you know it.

>says something remotely right winged or not completely banana coconuts
>crow gash
>sheeboon goes ''SAY WAT!?''
>OH COME ON, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE
>laughter and everyone moves on
>>
>/pol/tards agreeing with arch-liberal, outspoken degenerate, and walking fedora Bill Maher
oh boy I am keking
>>
>>68661721
Smell their own farts out of a wine glass.
>>
>>68662604
Have you even read the thread? I would really appreciate if you could stop being alive just for a moment real quick.
>>
>>68662604
Nobody is even agreeing with him, he always tows the party line. Even in his "outspoken" moments he's still towing the line
>muhh poltards
>>
>>68662705
They think we have a problem agaisnt them personally. Like we're going to barge into their rooms and confiscate their waifus shit and playstation.

Fucking wake up libtards. We accept everyone too, it's just that our team have rules.
>>
>>68662768
jesus christ
>>
>>68662601
Remind me about cuntservatives that do it better or even at all.
>>68662548
Again, fuck off if you don't watch the show. He bashes Islam as much as he can, so basically no leftist can agree with him.
>>
>>68662822
PRAISE HIM!
>>
>>68657446
omg he is so great
>>
>>68657446
You lied. This has nothing to do with Serious Joke Wizards.
>>
>>68657446

Tumblr won't like this t bh
>>
>>68657446
Why couldn't this be a serious monologue?

The shit jokes and forced laughs were completely unnecessary.
>>
>>68657446
I'm getting second hand cringe from that audience
>>
File: 1447709532586s.jpg (6 KB, 233x235) Image search: [Google]
1447709532586s.jpg
6 KB, 233x235
>attacks different people
>still just demolishing straw men
yeah, no, fuck this cocksucker
>>
File: oh america.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oh america.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>Americans have freedom of speech
>can say whatever they want
>Jews are not even hiding it anymore

Why does no one talk about it in America?

Watch this shit (skip first 2 minutes):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
>>
>>68661229

9/11 truthers don't deserve to get treated like normal human beings 2bh.
>>
>>68657446
Jesus it's like the audience was paid to laugh on command
>>
>>68657446
I would vote for Bill Maher
>>
>>68663598
angry sjw detected
>>
>>68663670
I would too...
For Weiner President
Cause he's a Weiner
>>
>>68661879
Been here for 8 years. My friends who gave up on 4chan are astonished you haven't redpilled me yet.
>>
this guys face is stuck on smug asshole. agree with him on this one subject but he is still a faggot.
>>
>>68659940

Here's the thing about Hollywood racism, that Maher addresses with TV shows and movies and such.

They make movies to appeal to the masses. America is mostly white, europe is mostly white, south america is mostly hispanic, with lots of white people. They know what sells, black people don't see in asian countries. We look far far far too much at what is in our TV/movies. Lots of people claim racism when black people aren't present in media. It's true, it is racism, but it's not american racism. You can sell a white guy with dark hair to south america and asia, they'll go along with it, they won't buy a black guy.

Racism in america does exist though, I don't mean to downplay, but other countries are far more racist and hollywood panders to them to make more money. It's always about money, but no one talks about money, they just play the race card cause its trendy and shocking and is a free pass to attention.
>>
>>68663622
jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>68661587
>>68661661
>>68661627
>>68662189
>>68662308
he's a fucking Jew. He'll defend Israel to death despite any facts showing Israel is wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=030KKsCSTnU

>Americans soldiers shouldn't die for Democracy in the Middle East
>someone says we shouldn't die for Israel
>OY VEY ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY.
>AMERICANS MUST DIE FOR ISRAEL'S EXISTENCE AND DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST
>>
>>68659333
It's because everyone here is either:
Trolling
Hating people/places/things!!! Ironically
Fucking retarded
>>
File: Bill maher.jpg (61 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Bill maher.jpg
61 KB, 512x288
Bill tends to not be the most intelligent person on his panel, but he gets good guests.
Even in this week's episode there was a good right wing guest, who guess what? Didn't just repeat talking points.
>>
>>68670063
yeah, when he gets guests that aren't party hacks and don't just repeat talking points, the show's pretty good.
>>
File: 2156.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2156.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>68664003
>>
File: 182084320802.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
182084320802.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>>68662944
>Remind me about cuntservatives that do it better or even at all.
Wasn't the original argument, nice try
>>
>>68659940
trayvon was just a kid
>>
File: 1387146859755.jpg (15 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
1387146859755.jpg
15 KB, 453x557
>>68657446
>We need to stop calling ourselves racist
>Trump voters are all racist!
>>
>>68670775
TRUMP PIMPED HIS DAUGHTER TO THE JEWS

IF YOU LIKE TRUMP YOU LOVE JEWS

TRUMP LOVES JEWS

TRUMP'S GONNA TAKE YER MONEY AND GIVE IT TO THE JEWS

TAXES CUTS ONLY FOR THE RICH JEWS

TRUMP LA LA LA LA LOVES JEWS

TRUMP'S GONNA HAVE A JEW GRANDKID

LA LA LA

HE'S GONNA JERK OFF A JEW

CUZ TRUMP LOVES JEEEEEWS
>>
>>68670773
Was his life a nightmare?
>>
>>68659553
>just assumes

Bullshit. I know a few people that watch the show and there was a period where every episode was just shitting on anything remotely conservative.
>>
>>68670895

/pol/ also support Israel. You see that is why we are superior. In your mind this doesn't make sense doesn't it? How can a place be both anti semitic and pro Israel? Well I would gladly explain that to you but I'm going to be brutally honest here; I think you're just too damn retarded to understand so it's not worth trying.
>>
>>68659501

he was raised catholic though
>>
>>68671235
He claims to have gone atheism by 13.

Jewishness is passed by the mother, meaning if your mother is Jewish, you are Jewish.

This was even extended recently in the past decade so that even a Jewish grand mother would guarantee you a visa in Israel.

For all intend and purpose, Bill Maher IS jewish. He does not identify as one in the first place. This is merely a Teflon coating to dodge accusation of being part of the conspiracy.
>>
>>68671549
>Bill Maher IS Jewish, not Christian.

lol forgot a few words here.
>>
>>68666592
>They make movies to appeal to the masses. America is mostly white, europe is mostly white, south america is mostly hispanic, with lots of white people. They know what sells, black people don't see in asian countries. We look far far far too much at what is in our TV/movies. Lots of people claim racism when black people aren't present in media. It's true, it is racism, but it's not american racism. You can sell a white guy with dark hair to south america and asia, they'll go along with it, they won't buy a black guy.

Especially since now that they're making movies for worldwide audience where white people are actually a minority, white people are exotic and what everybody wants to see when they think of a glamorous Hollywood movie. It's not necessarily racism on their part either. If they want to see people who look like them in movies, they'd watch movies from their own country.

Though it is sad that people in Asian countries don't like black people and they have to be censored from promotional material, but that's their fault, not white people in America.
>>
>>68670773
He was also a thug.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.