[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1436573473153.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
1436573473153.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1897
What does /tv/ think of this show?
>>
>>68656942
rhymes with ooh
>>
I think season 1 was good enough to overlook the flaws.

I thought season 2 was pretty bad and the constant anti-white jokes were really tiring.
>>
>>68656942
Absolutely love it. It's a fun show that definitely doesn't take itself too serious.

Ellie Kemper is a real QT, and I don't mind the black gay guy either, he is funny, sometimes.

The only character I don't really like is the old lady. I just don't care.

Tina Fey as the drunk therapist is pretty good though.

TL;DR it's a fun as fuck show and Ellie Kemper is cute as fuck. Looking forward to season 3.
>>
>>68657211

>the constant anti-white jokes were really tiring.
>Literally can't handle banter when it's about his own race
>>
>>68657815
>come in you white prick
That's not bant, that's just being a dick.
>>
>>68656942

Lillian is best girl
>>
>>68656942
it's fun. light hearted comedy that sometimes fails to deliver but overall quality is good.
>>
Female tv version of Elf. Unfunny garbage.
>>
I really like it a lot. I think it doesn't hit the comedic highs that 30 Rock did but it's a different type of show, not as biting or snarky.

Ellie Kemper is so adorable that sometimes I want to pause the show and wipe off any excess sugar or honey that has formed around the screen. And honestly Titus is probably the funniest character, the amount of great lines Fey writes for him are just fucking outstanding
>>
>>68661080
Titus would be great if he wasn't gay and black.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.