[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: what_happened.jpg (110 KB, 1279x579) Image search: [Google]
what_happened.jpg
110 KB, 1279x579
...What happened?
>>
Jews
>>
File: they.jpg (34 KB, 738x425) Image search: [Google]
they.jpg
34 KB, 738x425
They took her... They took Martha.
>>
File: Slapheadman.jpg (67 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Slapheadman.jpg
67 KB, 1200x630
>>68655495
>>
File: well_im_sorry.jpg (120 KB, 1592x1012) Image search: [Google]
well_im_sorry.jpg
120 KB, 1592x1012
>>68655538
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>68655495
He didn't kill enough whites
>>
>>68655495
Our expectations were too high.
We got a "meh" tier film.
No one could process that.
Two camps form.
One group decided it was so bad that it murder raped their mother.
One group decided it was so good that it brought them closer to god.
The dust settled, most moved on from BvS declaring it mediocre on balance.
The two groups are now just a vocal minority, or just memes.
>>
>>68655626
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

gimme 500294 million dollers and i'll dissappoint you just as hard.

in all reality we could pump out a golden script right now, and have it filmmed in less then 20 weeks. with another 40 weeks for editting.

but really, the fact is

we don't know what went wrong.

stay tuned.
>>
>>68655495

They made a story set in frank miller's DC universe and everyone who has never read any superman or batman comics in their lives but thinks they understand the characters through cultural osmosis got butthurt that it wasn't the most banal and boring interpretation of the universe.

Superman is a dick.

Batman kills people.

FFS, people. Read the damn comics before saying this shit isn't good. Tony Stark isn't a drunk and Hank Pym didn't beat his wife either.
>>
The film was fantastic. Solid 9/10. Let down by Doomsday being a shit villain and the fight with him being relatively boring.
>>
>>68655585
Because now...

Imma snap every mother fucker zod neck
>>
>>68655495

Zack Snyder wanted to make a movie about Dr. Manhattan, Rorschach, and Ozymandius.

WB/DC paid him to make a movie about Superman, Batman, and Lex Luthor. The audience expected to get that movie too.

End result didn't work.
>>
>>68655747
stop forcing this..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.